Chapter 15 - Live For Me...

Hwang Shin-young's POV

We were walking back to the main room. I noticed that blood was dripping down on the floor due to the glass. I wrapped my arms around my waist, trying to prevent the blood from flowing.

We finally returned to the room. I felt my body getting weaker every second. I limped towards my bed. I sat and zipped up my jacket.

I feel like my eyes are about to close any minute. That is, until someone sat beside me and tapped my shoulder a few times.

I turned around only to see Sae-byeok looking at me. "Hey, are you feeling alright? You're pale. Are you hurt?" She questioned me. I gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm fine..." I lied. She looked at me worriedly before nodding slowly.

Kang Sae-Byeok's POV

"I'm fine..." She told me. I sighed before nodding slowly. No, she isn't fine...I mean, her face is very pale and she's acting strange...could it be..? No...I shouldn't think like that...

I pulled her closer to me as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm fine Sae...don't worry about me.." She spoke weakly. I nodded before giving her a light peck on her cheek.

She still rested her head on my shoulder until 4 masked men arrived.

"We sincerely congratulate and commend you for successfully making it through five games. You've now become the finalists, and we've prepared a special gift for you. Before we reveal the gift, please change into the outfit we prepared."

I heard her sigh. "Sae, you go first. I don't mind." She spoke. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded slowly before removing her head on my shoulder. I stood up and walked away from her.

Hwang Shin-Young's POV

I made my way towards the bathroom. I took off my jacket and then my shirt. My eyes widened a little when I saw the large piece of glass. I let out shaky breaths before quickly pulling the glass out of my lower stomach. I groaned in pain as blood splattered on the floor. I placed the large glass on the sink.

I grabbed some tissues and pressed it against my wound. I was breathing heavily. I saw the shirt that I removed earlier. I grabbed the shirt and began to rip it in half using my teeth.

Once I was done, I tried to wrap it securely around my waist before quickly making a knot.

I began to wash my hands before proceeding to wash my face. I looked at myself at the mirror in front of me. I noticed that minor cuts were around my face. I shrugged it off and made my way towards the box that was given to me. I opened it and saw a suit with my number written on the left side.

I let out shaky breaths before slowly starting to dress myself. I was very careful. I might stain the suit because of my wound. Gladly, I haven't found any. I fixed my sleeves as I looked at the mirror one last time. I noticed that I was getting more pale every minute. I was beginning to feel light headed but I suddenly remembered Sae-byeok.

I still have a mission to do, and that is to protect Sae and with this game with her. Even though I have a high chance of dying today, I'll try my very best to handle the pain.

-------------------

I saw a squared shaped table in front of me and then one person sat on each side. Red masked men started to prepare our food. I only hear nothing but silence. The pain is spreading all over my body as I closed my eyes and looked down.

"Tonight's feast is prepared as a token of gratitude for the sacrifice and effort you finalists have made, and to encourage you to perform more splendidly in the last game. Please do not worry and enjoy your feast."