why don't you love me

Baku pov:
It the weekend and i'm out of heat, me and ice-hot have not talk much, he will tell me 'good morning' and 'good night' but that it. To be honest i really like him and miss him, i want him to come hold me like he all way dose. I don't now if i did anything wrong, like did I hurt his feel with out knowing, did he just stop liking me because i'm so mean, it kind of depressing with out him. 

while I was lost in thought there was a knock at my door, I did not know who it was and i was not expecting anyone, it like 2 in the morning, who would be up at this hour. 

I get up and walk to the door, when i opened it it was the last person I would it expected it to be...Shoto. 

Before I could says anything he pushed me up on to the wall, slamming the door closed with his foot, and locking it then slammed his lip on to mine in one motion, before i now it i kissed back. 

'what i'm i doing' 

Todo P.O.V

I have not talked to bakugou lately because every time i talk to him or around him, I think dirty of him and it to the point i can attack him at any time and i don't want to do anything unless he says i came. He must think i hate him or something, I would think that if he just stop talking to me out of the blue. 

I don't want him to hate me and I don't what to keep feeling this way, so I think it time I tell him how I feel, I don't know how i'm going to do that but I will find out when i get there. while walking to bakugou's room, I see no our then izuku Midoriya walking up to me with a blushing face and fidgeting with his fingers, 'ughhh....what dose he want' I think as he stopped in front of me. See as that i'm only five door down from my room he was coming to see me.

"h-hey todoroki-kun" he said looking down at his feet still fidgeting with his fingers 'oh my gosh he's stuttering' i think as he start to talk again "i was about to c-come see y-you"at this point i just want this to end.

"hey, um... did you need something i'm a little bet in a rush" i ask trying to get away from him as fast as possible.

"oh...where you going that so important"he said look up at me 'uhhhh.... go away already'

"no where in particular, so did you need something if not i'm going to go if that ok"i say walking way, see as he did not stop me what he wanted was not in important, so I continued to bakugou's room.

when i get to bakugou's room i knock on the door, i waited a little bet, i was about to leave guessing he was asleep see as it is two in the morning, as i start to walk a way the door open to bakugou only wearing a over sized t-shirt. when i saw that all that i been holding back took over.

(SMUT WARNING 3rd person pov)

todoroki pushed bakugou on to the wall, and slamming the door closed with his foot and locking it, all in one motion then slammed his lip on to bakugou's. To todoroki surprise the small blonde kissed back. thought out the kiss the blonde moan and it turned todoroki on. he pick the blonde up and laid him on the bed.

As todoroki kissed down on the blondes neck, bakugou start to grind on todoroki leg grow impatience, todoroki smirked at the action and start to pull the blonde shirt and boxers off, bakugou shivered at cold air hitting his skin, todoroki smirked as the blonde start to unbuttoned his pant being impatience still.

todoroki reached down and took the blondes member and slow start to go up and down only to get faster, be rewarded with moans from the blonde. todoroki did this for a few seconds, when he got bored of that, he brought his hand up to the blondes mouth "suck" was all he said,as the small blonde sucked on the tell males fingers, he slightly choked as shoto pushed his fingers down his throat.

when the blonde covered shoto's fingers in saliva todoroki pulled his finger out of the blondes mouth, and went down to bakugous thriving hole and pushed one finger in, he could hear a sharp gasp leaving the blonde mouth.

A smirked grow it way to shoto face as he put anther finger in and did a scissors like motion with he's finger adding two more fingers. he loved the moans that came out the blonde, but the one that turned him on the most was the loud girly like moan that told him that he found the blondes g-spot.

shoto smirked at the site before him, watching the smaller male come undone. after a few minute shoto pulled his fingers out and flipped over the smaller male roughly to his stomach " lift up your hips" he said as he took off his boxers.

bakugou did as he was told as he felt something poke him and todoroki leaning down to his ear "if you want me to fuck you~ you will have to beg first~" he said with seductiveness in his voice, it took the blonde a seconds until he said something.

"I w-want... i want you to-"

"I can't hear you~ your going have to speck up~"todoroki cut him off wanting to hear and savor the word, he watched in amusement as the smaller male face became more red.

This time a little louder he said "p-lease fuck m-me daddy" the small omega say looking back at shouto.

He was not expecting the name but it turn him on and set him on edge, in one quick movement Todoroki snap his hips forward, slamming into him fast and rough.

At the unexpected thrust and fast past Todoroki was going at, bakugo screamed in pain and pleasure.

Todoroki keep pounding in and out of the said blonde, going deep until he found is g-spot, and abuse the spot.

At this point bakugou is a screaming moaning mess, as is tongue slightly hung out, and his eyes rolled back, and drooled everywhere, he started to see Stars until he felt a knot of uncomfortableness in his stomach.

"I-m go-ing..... to c-um" he managed to to say though the amount of screaming and  moaning he was doing.

"Me t-o but no yet" Todoroki growled out moving at a inhuman speed, as he reach below the blonde and grab his member, to keep him form coming.

With a few more thrust into him he let go " cum for me" after he said that bakugou came with a screamed, and right after  him Todoroki came, and pull out.

Flipping bakugou over Todoroki leaned down and kissed him and then went down, kissing and licking, and sucking leaving noticeable hickeys all over his neck.

END OF SMUT

Todoroki laid beside Baku pulling him into his chest kissing the top of his head "you did good baby boy"

Bakugou smiled and cuddled under Todoroki falling asleep, Todoroki smiled at the blondes cuteness before falling asleep.

NO ONE'S POV

Little did they know one person heard it all and they weren't happy about it.

"Why, why don't you love m-me, what so special about him" they cried as they walked to their room closing the door and sliding down it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why don't you love me"
________________________________________

ARE YOU HAPPY IM BACKKKKK YAAA, OK HERE THIS PART AND SORRY IF IT CRAP IT MY FIRST SMUT SO DON'T JUDGE PLZZZ, LOVE YOU