Chapter- 2- Darcy to the resue!

Noah's P.O. V

The day's here! We're shifting. The only problem here is Olivia, to be fair I wanted to sort everything but after the way she shouted at me. I, personally don't care.

Well, Aiden and I went to the Arcade, played some games. Darcy called! She said they were really excited, I bet Olivia would've been behind her disagreeing. But that's what my plan is. Simply 'irritate' her so that at least she talks with me. I overheard my mom's conversation with the "Big Three" (That's the family nickname for addressing our friends) To be honest, they are the only one happy with this whole "Shifting" Idea. I mean who would want to see their frems's (formal friend) face when they get up?!

There was a time, when all of us use to be happy, loving and NORMAL. Last week, I saw Darcy and Aiden talking in the playground. Aiden looked happy. I guess he didn't say something stupid until he turned around and mouthed "Damn"

Lately, my sister has been obsessed over these boybands and keeps addressing, how great they were or how amazing they had been.

I wrote this new song, but I don't think the Lyric make any sense.

Ever since Dad left, I haven't written much. As his memory I just have this diary! To be honest, I am thrilled to move next to my Frem!

"Are you done?" Mom said

"I guess"

Aiden came to my room and started checking if I had left anything which he did usually when we travelled

"Seriously?" I said "You're doing this again, I don't leave stuff alright"

"You sure? Because last time you left my mom's birthday gift and we had to go back all the way 20 miles to get that!"

"Calm down, you don't have to worry"

I pushed him out of the room as I told him about what many things we could do after we reached there

Aiden sounded excited about the "family dinners" but I hated the idea of the same!

"What do you mean? You can't come today?" Mom shouted from the living room

Mrs Hemsworth came to us and explained that the furniture and stuff couldn't be shifted today as that guy was busy

Aiden gave me a "we're in danger" kinda look.

We knew what was going to happen, our moms were going to get worried and start doing weird stuff like overthink, jump to conclusions and many more!

I went to my mom and said "Mom, we can just drop the idea"

She almost snapped "of shifting? You really think just because of a stupid guy I am going to 'drop' the idea?! Not happening son"

Aiden interrupted "Well, if not 'drop' we can just ask for help"

The three of us stared at him when he said he called for help

(Why is this idiot so CARING?!)

Aiden P.O.V

Time passed when 'help' finally arrived

I hadn't told who was coming though, I knew I was going to die after Noah saw Who was here!!

It's her, I couldn't think of anyone else! I messaged Darc and she said she'd come and we could all go today and ask that dude to deliver the furniture tomorrow

When Darc came and rang the bell, mom ran to open and to my surprise Noah had a huge smile on his face, that's weird!

"Den called me! Get in!! Wait where's Crystal?"

"Mom forgot she had a daughter" Noah replied

Mrs Harrison interrupted "she had some work at school, Aiden has messaged her to meet us there"

"Ohk great" Darcy said "Just grab some clothes, Olivia is setting up the house, once we get there we will see who stays where"

When Darc said Olivia was back home, I looked at Noah and he looked like, he was going to post a story saying "Life Just Got Better"