Chapter 6- We are traditional!

Olivia's P.O.V

I don't why we have this "tradition" I Mean I buy stuff for these idiots

Though Darcy's mom chose Aiden's gift but Darcy was clear 'bout getting another one by herself

We sat around the living room our moms gave gifts to each other.
Mr. Perfect said "What already? I haven't decided anything yet"

"Can we do this next week" Aiden added

Mrs Hemsworth said "Fine"

They looked pretty happy with their gifts

Soon later. By 11 after everyone was asleep intreupting the silence I heard one of the boys snoring. I assumed Darcy was asleep as she was on the bed next to me and wasn't moving.

I wonder how she suffocates herself by putting her head inside the blanket.

Anyways I started searching for gifts and as I was scrolling I found something Darc would like.
"Yess" I silently said as I giggled quietly. But then I wasn't sure about it as well

Thinking about what they would like I tried to remember what my big threes would want

"Shopping List" I typed on my word document

Mr. Perfect, Mr. Detective & Ms. Kia (Know it all)

I couldn't think of anything for Noah.

I moved to Darcy- writing- decoration items, backpack and other make up stuff she'd like; Clearly I had hit a dead end because she is picky as hell!

Let's go with this then, I thought & wrote *calligraphy set* I had no idea what that meant but I was just gonna search for different Calligraphy pens and stationaries

I moved to Aiden's column-

The only this that was on my mind was ghosts!

I am badd with this I hit my laptop a bit loudly

Just to make sure I didn't make Darc think I was doing something related to the festival I said "I should try the other way in this level! I almost died ..." I paused "What the guns!"

Darcy's P.O.V

We all went to bed early, I comfortably went under my blanket and started searching for gifts.

Trust me this isn't easy. Everytime I overthink and get something stupid, so henceforth I have decided to be calm this time.

I almost made a movement saying "We just have one week"

I found some journals for Noah but for some reason I know Aiden would buy them; Olivia likes creepy stuff. Books included. I'll do hers last. I heard a quiet yes. For a fact I know that she is searching for gifts as well. I almost forgot about the gifts and started watching some concert videos. Now is it clear why I spend my time overthinking?

Then when I switched back. Almost after '5 minutes, I heard a bang. (I was right) She then said "I should try the other way in this level! I almost died ..." she paused making sure to say the word she always does "What the guns!"

I seriously wanted to get up and say "honey! I know what you are doing" But I was undercover.

I resumed my search