✨Chapter Five✨

•"𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"•

"𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"

Finally, it's Saturday. The best day out of the whole week. I sighed as I sat up, rubbing my eyes afterwards. I started stretching before getting out of bed.

The past week has been hectic but at least Friday was calm. No one questioned me throughout the day and I got to learn more about the members.

As for after school, I kept my headphones in so I didn't have to talk to anyone. I felt pretty relaxed playing the piano for hours.

Other than that, I braided my hair yesterday night. I usually leave it out but I started getting lazy doing it everyday. That and my mom said she wouldn't keep doing it.

Anyways, Saturday was the I met up with Ariana and Anastasia. I planned on taking them to a park. We were gonna go skating.

Ya know with skates and stuff. Only cause I can't skateboard...

I grabbed my phone off my night stand. Then, I opened it. I went to my messages with Ariana.

Hopefully, she's awake.

__________________________
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

Hey Ari
You wake?

Yeah hey
What's up?

Do you and Anastasia have any skates?
We're gonna need them for today

Yeah we do
Should we bring anything else?

Oh bring a backpack too
You can pack waters and stuff
We might be out pretty long

Sounds good
We'll meet you where our streets intersect

Okay
See you then
Read
_____________________________

I stood up from my bed and I walked to my dresser. I grabbed some black shorts, a black croptop, some leggings, and some sneakers.

I put my clothes on and I grabbed my backpack. I emptied it out on my bed since the only one I had was for school. My mom said she wouldn't get me another one.

I took my skates out of my closet and set the down next to my bed. The skates were black with pink streaks on them. I stood up and looked in my mirror.

Good thing I looked into this thing.

My bonnet was still on...I took it off and threw it on my bed. Then, I tied my hair up and fixed my outfit.