✨Chapter One✨

•"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"•

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"

The morning started like most of my mornings did. I was in and out of sleep doing the five more minutes thing. And I ended up late.

Oops....

Today was the first day of school. My family recently moved to Japan after my dad got transferred to a law firm here.

So, now I have to go to a new school. I sat up in my bed and yawned. I sighed at the thought of actually going to a new school.

I hate the whole "look at the new girl" stuff. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure this school has like zero black people in it. So lucky me...

I called out for my parents, making sure they were still home. I rolled my eyes when I got no reply. They really left me here, I thought as I got out of bed.

I quickly walked to my closet and looked for my uniform. I sighed when I remembered I didn't pick up my new uniform.

Time to improvise I guess. I showered before I changed into a some black jeans with a black shirt.

It was pretty cool outside. So, I stuff my hoodie into my backpack just in case it got too cold.

I fixed my hair and tried my best not to look like I just got out of bed. I mean, I did just get out of bed but strangers don't need to know that.

I simply put it into a high puff with a swoop. Afterward, I fixed my edges. Then, I looked in my mirror to make sure I looked okay.

I grabbed my bag and I walked out of my house. I locked the door behind me. Then, I began running to school.

The school was within walking distance and was 20 minutes away if I was walking. Luckily, I wasn't.

Once I got to the school, I ran inside the school, pulling my schedule out in the process.

I knew where my class was since I was here yesterday to meet my advisor.

If you're wondering why I didn't get my uniform yesterday, I was supposed to get it earlier today but I never did cause I slept in...

The halls were completely silent and looked dead. The only thing I could hear was my loud footsteps along with the muffled voices of some teachers.

Once I got to my class, I turned the nob and noticed the door was locked. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I took a second to catch my breath before I knocked on the door. The teacher opened the door and I walked in.