✨Chapter Eight✨

•"𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜?"•

"𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜?"

"Are you sure about this?" Haruhi asked as we walked through the hall.

Today was Tuesday. About 10 minutes ago, I met up with Haruhi at the entrance of the school.

For once, I was early.

But anyways, today we had a club meeting. We were going to be discussing the next theme for the club and I had an idea I wanted to pitch.

"Why would I be? It's an amazing idea," I smiled.

"Yeah but the last ball didn't go too well," Haruhi sighed.

"I'm pretty sure no one even remembers that ball, Haruhi. Stop worrying."

A little while before I joined the club, a ball was held. From what I heard, Haruhi kissed some girl....but that's not important right now.

"They all remember, though. They bring it up almost everyday."

"Haruhi, come on. There is nothing wrong with kissing a girl."

"Yeah but it's so embarrassing. What if it happens again?" Haruhi groaned.

"Be realistic. There is a one in a million chance it will happen again. Plus, this new theme has way better outfits. They are a lot more elegant and pretty," I smiled brightly.

"Is that the only reason you want to do this? For the outfits?"

"Um, yeah. There's this beautiful dress I want to get for it. And since I'm in the club, I won't have to pay for it," I smirked.

"Whatever," Haruhi sighed again as we walked into class.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I walked to my seat and sat down. The twins, who had been sitting in a window, walked over and sat in their seats.

"What are you two talking about?" Hikaru asked.

"Tiana has an idea for what our new theme should be," Haruhi sighed again.

"Really?"

"What is it?" Kaoru asked.

"It's a surprise. You'll have to wait until after school," I shrugged.

"It's a pretty good idea, though," Haruhi added.

"And the outfits will look amazing!...I wonder if I'll get to choose what everyone wears."

"Why would they let you do that?" Hikaru sassed.

"Because, I have style. And because you'll look good in the outfits I have in my head. Duh."

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

The day went by like every other did. I went to class, ate lunch, went back to class and now, the club doors were about to open.