✨Chapter Two✨

•"𝚂𝚘, 𝚆𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗"•

"𝚂𝚘, 𝚆𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗"

I sighed as I stood at the entrance. I made my way outside after completely embarrassing myself.

Luckily, we had an early dismissal today. So, I'll just wait here for Kaoru.

Once lunch ended, students came pouring out of the school. I sat down on a bench near the school gates as I waited for Kaoru.

I didn't think the wait would be so long but a few minutes turned into 2 hours.

I could be home right now, sleeping or something. I sighed and started pacing, thinking how I was wasting my time here.

I could be playing my game or something. Maybe playing with the kittens my siblings have or even cleaning my room and listening to music.

I sighed once more. I didn't feel like standing here all day. I wanted to leave but it would be rude to just take his notebook.

After about 10 more minutes, I spotted the twins and the blond, mushroom boy walking out of the building. Hikaru walked towards me.

He got pretty close. Like really close. He was only a few inches away when he began smirking at me.

"So, we meet again," he said.

I backed up away from him and nervously laughed. I don't know why. But I did. Soon after, a blonde stood in front of me.

"What is such a pretty flower like you doing out here all alone?" He spoke, softly.

He was randomly holding a rose. I don't know where he got it from though. Like, magic?

Kaoru pushed him out of the way and the twins laughed after Tamaki fell. They made some pretty hilarious remarks toward him.

Luckily, I learned his name was Tamaki. Now, I don't have to call him blondie to his face, I thought.

"What are you still doing here, Tiana?" Kaoru said, moving his attention from Tamaki to me.

"I took your notebook earlier. And I just wanted to give it back. Now that I've done that. I'm gonna be leaving."

I handed him his notebook and I, quickly, walked home. I don't know how but it seems like I just keep embarrassing myself.

I sighed as I walked thinking about all the things that happened today. This was officially the worse day of my life.

I got home, eventually, and made my way to my room. My parents weren't home yet so I had the house to myself.