Chapter nine || Let's keep track of time, I have done no crime.

Chapter nine. Let's keep track of time, I have done no crime

"Hi person that's listening to me say random things. I don't know what day it is, but I know that the sun's going down and another day has passed. I hope everyone back home is okay, I wish that I could see them once more. Give them another goodbye, because the last one didn't feel like it was enough. Today, I've arrived at the Wolf House, Lupa had found me after I killed another cyclops, this one was the brother of the one I killed a day or so ago. She started training me today, sent her pack after me, and I grew Sleeping Beauty's prison and trapped the wolves, then Lupa healed my wounds, she then gave me this golden liquid, she called it "Ambrosia", a weird name for a drink as good as it was, but, I'm not complaining. Dinner wasn't bad, I had Marie's lasagne, and gave Lupa a meatloaf Marie had packed as well. She told me to just sleep, I'm inside the Wolf House, and thank fuck that I brought two coats with me, or else I'd be as cold as a witch's tit." 

Theodore was about to end his recording but he remembered what he'd left behind. 

"I've found out that crazy lady, not dirt lady, crazy lady, well, her name's Juno. I could ask Lupaabut her, I should, tomorrow, yeah, tomorrow. Eh, blessing number three was just me walking around a train watching different scenes that may or may not happen to me. I saw three, the first was me watching myself say goodbye to someone, probably someone that will inevitably fall in love with me; the second one, was me standing in a ship in the middle of the sea/ocean, I don't know, and seeing Leo, he was the captain. Then the third..."

A shiver went down his spine. 

"The third was dirt lady explaining to me, how I killed a bunch of people, all of them laid around me covered in flowers, I'm not going to give you all the gory details, but I hope you get what I'm saying. If not, well let's hope that future doesn't come. Well, I'm finishing today's voice diary, yeah, that's what I'm calling it, this is me signing out." 

"Hello, person who's listening to me speak, you're probably listening to this after you've heard my other voice diary episodes. And if you haven't, well, you're going to get very confused, so you have been warned. After Lupa woke me up throwing rocks at my face, yeah, you heard right, rocks; she took me hunting, it was weird, to say the least, but I managed to hit a duck with my ax, not saying how, though. And we ate what we caught. It was quite a domestic moment, to be frank, but it didn't last long; after I changed, Lupa ordered me to fight as many monsters as we came across as we ran, and let me tell ya, do not let a wolf goddess do that to you, I ended up fighting like, I don't know, thirty or fifty monsters in ten hours, and when we came back I was exhausted as fuck, I think I just passed out, but Lupa's version is that I was smacked in the head by someone's sword hilt. I've asked her about Juno, she hasn't answered me but I was expecting that. I haven't dreamt of her nor dirt lady, but I'm not hoping to, I don't think I'm brave enough to face that devil in the face like I did nights before."