Chapter eighteen || We all need love, we all deserve happiness.

𝕬LL OF THE SCHEDULES WERE KILLING HIM, he never liked the idea of training or learning stuff that he would eventually forget.

Nico assured him that it would become a routine after a while, but really didn't, Theo would argue that his views of Camp Jupiter were changing and for the worst.

Though he would have fun sometimes talking to the Fifth Cohort or Nico, heck, sometimes even Octavian. But the cons would weigh the pros down.

His sleep too became impacted, he would only sleep for two, maybe three hours until he woke up and checked his schedule for the day.

The son of Pluto took notice of this and started to ask Reyna if she could give him a break.

But she always told him that what she decided on was the best option.

He didn't know what to do. He had to leave for Camp Half-blood and check how everything was going with the search for Percy.

𝕿HAT NIGHT, Theo, went to dinner later than expected. He had been searching for Nico all over New Rome, with no luck, he just settled on eating and going to their apartment.

"Hey, Theo! " a cheery voice said, it was Hazel, who was waving her hand to gain his attention. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he took another bite of his sandwich. "Hazel, I have a question."

"Hmm?"

"Where's your brother? I've been looking for him all over the place."

"Well, he has been telling me that our father has been having some problems with the Underworld, something about some doors." She explained. "Although I'm surprised he hasn't told you anything, if he's telling anyone that he's leaving, it'll probably be you."

"You flatter me too much, Haze."

"I mean, she's right, you guys are like best friends, right?" Frank joined. "So either what he is doing is highly dangerous or extremely secretive. That's my guess."

"Hmm," Theo replied nonchalantly. His eyes stared at the two legionnaires. 

𝕬NNABETH WAS WORRIED AS NICO REMEMBERED. She had very visible eyebags, and she looked paler. Percy's disappearance affected everybody in camp, but nobody took it as badly as Annabeth. He knew she blamed herself for his disappearance so he tried to talk to her to take her mind off it all.