The Enderman

[Sorry if this feels rushed I just get over excited]
But it never came.
.

TW: BLOOD , VIOLENCE

I look up foolishly locking eye contact with the Taller Being infront of me noticing dome obvious differences presented in his face.
One he had Two Different eyes not normal to a Enderman Green one the left and Red one the right.
I also noticed small white specks around his face like freckles and a small splotch on his cheek.
Maybe he's Enderian? I've heard of those before very Enderman like but with Humanoid features here and there.
I realized I stared at him 'Oh no Please XD If he wasn't going to kill me its gonna rip me apart now'  I close my eyes shut and start spilling out apologies like that would deter a attack.
"Will you stop panicking ? I should be doing that." He said and I stop my rant blinking.
"You aren't gonna kill me?.."  I said quiet confused he just looked at me if I just asked the dumbest question in the world.
"No of course not Duh" He said his hands on his hips rolling his eyes. " I would have done that earlier" He'd smirk going to I presume to get his items  that he might have dropped when he was captured. 
D/N eventual jogged over probably done messing with some animal sniffing me over for any sign of harm.
Growling when they noticed the Enderian near by I quickly calmed them down as to not hopeful angry the Enderian further though I cant tell if he's being a brat and rude or actually anger.
"What's you're name Human?" He'd say quiet bored picking up his bag.
"Y/N.. What's yours " I replied quiet awkwardly.
"Ranboo.." He said looking around for maybe trying to get his sense of direction back to head to his home.
"Come with me." Ranboo stretched out his hand to me I looked at him confused.
"You want me too come home with you?"  I look at Ranboo bewildered Ranboo nodded  rolling his eyes pushing out his hand again.
" I can teleport us near were I live so we can make ot shelter before night fall as a token of Thanks for freeing me..or whatever" Ranboo declared acting a bit more mature than earlier maybe it was how he was raised he still looks young but Enderian and Enderman can live for a long time and have no physical appearance changes with age.
I thought about it looking at D/N then Ranboo before nodding watching him going over to D/N gently petting them D/N growling at him before starting to sniff his hand licking it Ranboo reeled back slightly in disgust before just picking up D/N huffing since they weighed so much not to insult D/N though. Before looking over to me grabbing my hand Ranboo's larger claw ish hands wrapping tight around mine.
"Hold on try not to throw up " Ranboo said a sudden overwhelming feeling rushed over me my body being pushed faster than I could think suddenly landing on the ground falling to my knees heaving a bit.
"Yeah teleporting for the first time feels weird just breath" Ranboo would say as I took deep gulps of air trying to come to my senses eventually gathering myself we took a short break eating and drinking some water well I drank water Ranboo drank this sort of golden liquid brighter than honey.
We continued our trek towards his home eventually walking threw a birch forest bee hives nested upon some on them flowers everywhere it reminded me of home.
We reached a ledge scaling our way down it the sound of people talking made Ranboo perk up smiling running ahead of me I ran after him D/N in tow barking excited by the sudden pick up of pace.
We break out of the tree line running over a bridge over a ravine filled with water A Giant piece of land floating in the sky with a building on top caught my eye along with two individuals running over to us one had Noticable Large Wings and A Grey and Deep forest green mix of clothing and a white mask with a beak with black accents around one of the eye holes.

[My art the Bird mask is for the Crow Father persona of Philza]

The other one Shorter than the Male with wings had circular feline ears and a stripped tail and a very noticable scar running down from his eye to his lip the eye completely blind and glazed over with a blue ish hue.

[Like I said he's a Tiger - Feline but like human with cat parts still the Feline originjust that's his type also meaning he can shape shift into one I can imagine him looking like Las Nevada's Quackity And I Imagine him getting his scar for forma...

[Like I said he's a Tiger - Feline but like human with cat parts still the Feline originjust that's his type also meaning he can shape shift into one I can imagine him looking like Las Nevada's Quackity And I Imagine him getting his scar for formally being the butcher army a small gang that hunted ORIGINS but I would think he would be forced just because of his origin type of having good hunting skills and Maybe them trying to hunt Techno and Quackity trying to pounce techno to pin him only to be slashed with one of Technos Heads Tusk. though his and Technos relationship is better for now since they formed a bond of hating Humans since they were both forced to do something for them SORRY THIS WAS LONG ]

The Bird man would run over to Ranboo seeming to look him over for injuries like a parent would.
The Shorter man with Cat features would suddenly turn into a Tiger a Maybe he's a shape shifter red dust falling from his form as he shifted into the form growling at me baring his teeth tail lashing back and forth.
D/N would perk up growling getting infront of me to protect me barking at the shape shifter.
The shape shifter would lunge for me D/N lunging for the shape shifter pushing him over.  Barking and Growling and fighting I try to Get D/N to calm down and two other people come over to try to get the shape shifter from killing D/N.
The shape shifter would get off D/N muzzle dripping with blood I fear for the worse pulling out my dagger as the shape shifter charged me pinning me quickly claws sinking into my shoulder making me scream in pain.
"Quackity get off them!" A Woman would yell.
The shape shifter known now as Quackity would ignore the woman raking his claws down my arm.
The Pain is horrid tearing spilling out of my eyes black splotches forming in  vision my breathing heavy noises becoming muffled as I  lost consciousness.

"Weak , All the Same."

[1118 words]