Hissing Corvids.

[trying new pov?? idrk]

Grumbling You were shaken awake not roughly but too the point it was annoying still opening your eyes yawning looking around letting out a scream of fear from the man right next too you're bed who was supposedly shaking you awake.

"Shit! Sorry Mate"

Oh it's Phil jesus why the hell is he up you turn to look at the window to see the sun barely rising before looking back to Phil would smile at you holding a new set of clothing and a your bag you had from when you first traveled here.

"Its..fine– You paused yawning before continuing– Why are you up?.."

"Don't you remember?, Techno did tell you that we were heading over to a village a bit away?"

Oh, Right you mentally face palmed yourself for forgetting but it happened without you getting a single word in basically so why should you care?

..Probably because they can kill me easily and not blink right that yes.

I look over to Phil who I noticed even in the dim light looked different wearing more dark fancy clothing a black suit with a white dress shirt underneath a gold chain clipping the suit close. 

Instead of his usual green and white bucket hat it was black and white..neat I guess.

Feathers decorated his face mostly around his eyes  and ears, You stop looking him over before realizing he brought you new clothes.

"Oh um thank you"

Phil would smile nodding,

"Is there uh any place to Wash?"

Your not gonna lie you smell a bit bad plus you wanted to look some what nice if your going into a town, Phil nodded gesturing for you to follow him going out of the room downstairs where you could see  Jack starting up the furnaces you gave a bit of a wave he noticed waving back it was a bit chilly due to how early it was he was heating up the furnaces for him own warmth.

We head pass him heading down the ladder going a bit of a distance away from the pub(e) till we reach a river deep into the thick of the tree till we reached a river leading into a pond.

"Here we go-"

He placed down  a bucket , bar of soap , and a rag,

"Just call for when once your done I need to do something but I'll be around"

"Thank you"

"Aw, It nothing mate"

He ruffed your hair smiling before taking a bit of a running start flying off quickly back to the pub(e).

.

After taking a well deserved bath you put on the clothes he gave you they were a bit snug but very nice and warm, You pick up the bucket, rag , and soap bar walking down the path that lead back to the main area  the sun was slowly rising still not bright enough all of the torches that lit up the area were unlit probably the work of Phil's wings or the wind itself .

"What are you doin?"

Schlatt would ask appearing out of no where basically, making you jump and yelp falling back but he caught you before you fell rolling his eyes, 

"Jesus why are you Humans so Jumpy"

His red eyes pierced into your soul causing you to stumble over you words till you hear someone drop behind you turning to see Phil carrying his own bag he smiled looking over to Schlatt.

"Oh hey!, I was looking for you well and you anyways is there anything that we need Schlatt that you can think of?"

Phil would ask Schlatt he pondered for a minute before answering, 

"Were low on Sweet Berries , and some Potion and Medicine supplies you know the ones."

Phil nodded ushering me along as he waved goodbye to Schlatt you waved too but he didn't seem to care going back into the forest as the two of you headed off.

"Wait Phil!"

"Huh?."

"Can I bring D/N?"

"Sure mate where are they?"

"Um I think there in Ranboo's Cave"

Phil nodded quickly taking off and shortly coming back with D/N in his arm which they happily bounded up to you once they were on the ground giving you a bunch of dog kisses which you happily took petting them and giving a bunch of belly rubs before you three continue your venture it was finally day hen you reached the village.

You took breaks even a small nap which you were thankful Phil let you do since you were still a bit tired, Phil kept a close eye on you he was very protective to his friends though he saw them as his kids mostly since they were all younger than him and that paternal instinct is strong.

You two made you way into the village instantly greeted by a bunch of people walking around , talking , trading you were in the middle of the Market Place various fruits , treasures , items , and animals are being sold here.

You were a bit in awe of how many different races there were here seeing ORIGINS and Humans mingle about in such a great quantity is surprising.

You both head into the market to gather the items needed and then eventually find the person who can fix that black box.

[888 words]