Hissing in Distaste

new chapter new cover?????? pogg?//

//cursing

You and Phil walked around after getting the needed items you were carrying some and so was Phil there wasn't much but it was enough,

As far as you knew Phil is bringing you to the person who can fix the box you carried in your bag hanging from your side.

Phil looked around for a bit before grabbing your hand pulling you along into a store.

You looked around the shop there was swords , pickaxes , and other tools hanging from the walls , bottles of red dust slightly shimmering in the light that came threw the windows.

"SAM!" Phil would call out walking towards the front desk of the shop animal skulls resting upon it reminded you of your own skull you had with you it was in the guest room you slept in at the pub.

A Large figure would from the shadow outline behind the a curtain would push it open locking there eyes on you two , You shrink back a bit but mostly try to act confident.

He huffed grabbing a towel near by wiping the sweat off him he must have been working before looking straight at you,

"Who's the human"

He'd ask in slight distaste getting a better look at him he seemed to be a centaur of some sorts the centaur part of his body very cat like but a deep forest green fur it looked very soft almost tempting to pet but you don't want to die so you refrained from doing so.

"M-My name is Y/N."

You tried to at least say with some confidence, He just huffed smoke leaking from his mouth you couldn't help but stare for a bit what even is he?.

"Right, What do you want Phil"

I guess he went back to ignoring your existence why is it always the ones that can kill you that hate you the most, Phil began talking with the Sam person as you looked around a bit before Phil tapped your shoulder bringing you out from your distracted mind.

"The Box"

You quickly got it out from you bag handing t over to Phil which he gratefully took and gave it to Sam which Sam took inspecting it using one of his clawed like fingers prying the back off the turning to the front of it wiping it off the small broken glass section clearer now.

"Oh, Its a broken..Fuck what were they called...Radio! Yeah."

He continued placing down the Radio of his desk.

"Right, There pretty new around here mostly the military's all the way up in the city's have these, Where'd you get it?"

He looked at the both of you with a bit more interest Phil explained that Techno had found it during his travels a bit back, Sam would explain a bit on how the Radio worked seemed very useful for someone to just leave it around like that.

"Can you fix it?"

Phil would ask a bit hopefully,

Sam sighed nodding

"It's gonna take a bit since I haven't handled one of these ever since the military came in a few seasons ago"

Sam would say as Phil dropped a small pouch on the counter which Sam took.

"Thank you Phil."

Sam would thank Phil while Phil just smiled taking your hand leading you out of the shop and back onto the busy streets.

"Ready to go home?"

Phil would ask you looking over his shoulder towards you as you nodded stretching a bit letting out a yawn.

Phil would chuckle,

"You tired mate?"

You nodded this shopping spree sort of tuckered you out you couldn't wait to go back and relax with D/N , And maybe Ranboo or Sneeg if there not busy.

[628 words]
A/N
Kinda tired when I made this so it's short and may have mistakes sorry. Also hope your doing okay guys I love to see so many people enjoying this book!