Healing.

A playlist of mine you might enjoy.
My art above.

My Spotify user is the same as here. :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/00DdBAj5TMhXaUyvgQrWrT?si=fbeaea7cdd7d430a

I groan my eyes opening once again after the man seemingly from hours ago by thinking back on how dark it was when I first woke up to now how the light is shining threw the windows. I yawn doing my best to sit up clearly in a un familiar room a sweet scent wafted along with the muffled sounds of metal clanking together threw the room coming from what I presume is down stairs I let out grunt of effort to pull myself up and swing my legs over the side of the bed wincing.
Looking over my injured arm seeing the blood had soaked threw the bandages a strange light magenta gel laced under the covered wound barely visible as it had already dried and seeping into the wound you could guess.
Confused on what herbal mixes could make such a pure pink you sigh taking you good arm and pushing yourself up drained from yesterdays events thinking of them made me shiver pulling my lips into a frown wondering what happened to D/N.
I push the thoughts aside walking over to the door opening the the sounds becoming clearer as heading to the ladder down stairs the aroma if cooking filling my sense making me realize how hungry I was only eating dried meat and drinking water here and there.
Speaking of my travels I wonder how Ranboo was doing was he attacked too? I think about it more as I debate about going downstairs as now I hear I eventually scale down the ladder the talking became quiet into whispers it was only three voices that muttered as I climbed down turning around glancing at them quickly noticing a familiar face.
Ranboo I smile slightly so dies he when he notices me picking up a plate and a bowl carrying his own meal I presume with his tail gesturing me over to a grassy platform walking past the other two people there a tall but not near as tall as Ranboo man with spider features such as extra appendages and red striking eyes two human ones the rest resembling the tales of giant spiders that come at night according to travelers and warriors.
Wearing a outfit that could be simply be put as a priests outfit maybe he was a religious leader of some sort.
The other shorted was quite literally on fire as he continued to cook breakfast for who ever lived here he had tinted glasses blue and red standing out from the orange and red flame particles around his body along with the black , red , and around hues along his shirt.
gold earrings and rings must be wealthy of some sort to causally were gold around his body.
Maybe the flame guy had some sort of fire origin and the taller spider guy has a spider origin?
I'll have to think about it later as I passed by them the Spider guy glanced at me I kept my eyes away from him as he unnerved me slightly as me and Ranboo making out spots in the grassy platform with a wood over head be a nice picnic spot. 

I glance or the end of the platform guessing that we were on a hill only to be shocked seeing were far in the sky I quickly looking away shocked looking at Ranboo smirking at me and my shocked state offering me the plate of pancakes, a sweet golden syrup dripping from it along with butter on top and eggs to the side.

The small bowl containing a mixture of berries and sliced apples, I couldn't help but smile but feel guilty at them giving me so much when all I've been is a waste of healing resources and taken up a bed.

"Are you going to eat or not?"  Ranboo would ask huffing, "I didn't convince them to make you breakfast for nothing" He'd grumble I just nodded and began eating then so did he the eating in silence the sound of lots of voices filled my ears and sound of doors opening many people entering going over to the Flame guy for food and picking up fruit  people of many shapes and sizes talking together and eating I try not stare as they are all obviously ORIGINS and me being human stuck out like a wine stain.

One person came over to us or more like floating over having two extra arms antennas sticking out  from there brown hair  wearing jean overalls and yellow and golden stripped sweater the most noticeable thing about them being there bug like wings as they fluttered quick as he came over too us. 

[786 words]

[:) Another shorty but You'll get to meet everyone next time]