Chapter 19

A/N: My double u (vv) button not orking on my computer soo there ill be a lot of spelling mishaps. Sorrrry.... First fe times it did ork but no not orking at all. I need to get it fixed but for no here is the chapter. 

3rd Person 

Damian stared sadly out the indow of the restaurant he as in, atching the sun start to peak up from the horizon. He knew very ell he would have to go back home soon or else his family ould start to get suspicious. 

Bella peaked her head in, her ise eyes landing on the 15 year old, who was sitting next to his unconscious beloved. "Damian, I know you ant to stay but you must go. Marco has the car ready to take you close to your house. You can come visit Marinette after school. Besides you have to explain hat happened to her brother. He ill have questions." 

The boy looked back at her, his normally bright green eyes filled with tears. "O-ok. I'll be right out." Bella nod and leaves, knowing that the boy needed some space. Damian kneeled next to his betrothed and pressed a soft kiss onto her forehead. 

"I'll see you later, Angel. I promise." Giving her a sad yet, loving look and brushing his thumb ever so gently against her pale cheek, he left the room. He silently stalked to the very back of the restaurant and exited through the back door. 

He entered the 2009 car and got into the passenger seat. Marco started driving silently and Damian turned on the radio to fill the silence. He stopped once he heard NF; the same NF song him and Marinette had heard on their first date. 

He stopped on that song and let the lyrics flo through him. Marco eventually came to a stop as soon as they ere a little less than a mile from the Manor. Damian thanked Marco before getting out and started to sprint to the Manor because the sun as getting higher into the sky. 

He opened the door silently and managed to get in ithout making a sound. He creeped through the house and as nearly to the hallay that held the bedrooms hen his name sounded. "Damian." He froze and sloly turned. 

His father had a the daily paper in front of him ith his cup of coffee. His brothers sitting too and a lady and 2 other men. He clenched his ja and forced his expression to be calm. "Yes father?" Bruce stared at his son and gestured for him to sit. 

Damian sat on a nearby stool and looked at his father. "here ere you Damian? Alfred came to get you this morning, but you eren't there." He pursed his lips. "I as out ith Angel. e ent on a date." The lady spoke. "On a full moon?" 

"Is there something rong ith that? And may I ask your name?" "My name is Lilian Seaena. You are aare that blacks and purples are most poerful on the full moon and they are prone to losing control on the full moon. It is a miracle that you can home unscathed." 

His anger flared but he kept it under raps. "Yes I am aare. No please excuse my bluntness, but hat are you doing here?" Bruce shot him a glare as Dick spoke. "e ere just orried little D. That's all. But Ms.Seaena had something she anted to ask you."

Damian's attention as once again turned back to the lady ho he as starting to really hate. hy? He didn't kno but he figured it as just the fact that Marinette as still unconscious and he needed to blame someone and put his emotions on someone. 

"So Damian, your girlfriend is Marinette Dupain Cheng correct?" He nodded, suddenly unsure of here this as going. "She as spotted last night at a restaurant having dinner ith her family. But that not all, please let me explain." 

She shoed a tablet and tapped a fe things before turning it and playing a tape on her tablet. Damian's heart sunk as he atched. That as ho she lost control. Her emotions ere fighting her poers instead of being in sync ith them. 

hen the video was over, he stared at her, anting to kno exactly hat she as getting at. "She is obviously dangerous and e need to kno exactly here she is so e can detain her." 

A/N: So... this is short because of my vv issue and I have going to have to talk my computer to get fixed for it or something because I do not like this issue. so yeah. sorry.

Oh and I got back from my visit to texas on Saturday and hile I was driving through Louisiana, the moon was so pretty and it was Orange but I couldn't get a good picture. But hile I was driving through Mississippi, I managed to get a real nice picture of the moon. 

I thought it looked real pretty ith all the clouds and stuff

I thought it looked real pretty ith all the clouds and stuff. Though it is a little foggy but I really like it!

Bye!

Danielle