-chapter xxx.

&Burn- Billie Eilish, Vince Staples

-Warning; Mature content...-

Reed's POV:

Reed's POV:

-

I wake up in panic when I don't feel Milaydie next to me.

For a split second I think that everything might've been a dream. That I didn't go to her dorm in the middle of the night, that she didn't let me in and hated me for what I have done to her.

I open my eyes, coming to the realisation that it wasn't a dream. Nope, I did come here after having a nightmare about Ray hurting Milay and me being unable to do anything about it.

My heart is still beating fast against my chest when I roll over on my back to look at the other side of the room and relax when I spot her standing behind Azalea, braiding her hair.

She is visibly still in her pajamas, wearing only a worn t-shirt that I left here a while ago and some shorts, her hair in a messy bun and her eyes tired.

God I missed this, and I don't even have it back.

''You should really talk to him, Milay,'' Azalea whispers, probably thinking that I am still asleep, ''You looked miserable all week, and he wasn't any better.''

She was miserable?

Milaydie lets out a sigh, ''I will talk to him, I need to know more.''

I close my eyes, still tired from the night I just had. I could barely fall asleep after coming here. I wanted to take advantage of every little moment I had with her, scared that it might be the last ones.

I lose track of time until I hear Azalea leave and turn to look at Milaydie, who is standing in the middle of the room, looking at me.

I sit up, ''Hey,'' I say softly.

''Morning,'' She greets me with an hesitant smile.

I hate that she is hesitating around me. I would do anything to get back what we had.

I rub my eyes tiredly, ''You said you wanted to talk?'' I recall what she told me last night before falling asleep.

She sits on the edge of the bed, ''Yeah, I think we should talk,'' She answers.

I nod, ''Let me go to the bathroom and then we can talk. Is my stuff still here?''