-announcement + book II.

Romeo is getting his own book!

You read that right, our bubbly sunshine is getting his own love story! I've thought long and hard about this idea for so long, it's about time I make it come true. After going through some of your guys's comments on Unexpected, I realized that a lot of you guys wanted more of Romeo.
And I am here to give you guys the content you all deserve!

"Unrequited" is book 2 in the Unexpected series. It can be read as a stand-alone, but I suggest reading this book (Unexpected) before. There will be mentions of characters from this story as well as specific lines and moments.

Now, you guys remember this line from the New Years chapter?
"It makes me happy to see Romeo like that. Last year, he wasn't as happy as he is now. He met a girl and that ended up in heartbreak. He kept quiet in public for so long, and I never want to see him this sad again."

Romeo's book is a second chance romance. It's a college romance, reverse grumpy x sunshine story with a damaged heroine.

The full blurb is coming later this week, reveling the cover, characters and of course the identity of the mysterious girl who broke Romeo's heart.

While I'm here, thank you guys so so much for 200k on this book! I can't believe that so many people have read what's going on in my imaginary scenarios (oops?). You guys made my biggest dream come true, and I can't thank you enough.

I love you to death, and I promise I will do my best to give Romeo the best love story that there is!

-Naïka<3