-chapter xxxv.

The Night We Met- Lord Huron.

Milaydie's POV (last one...).
-
I always wondered what it was like to feel cared for.

And in this very moment, I feel it. The whole crew is hanging out in Naya's room for our weekly movie night. Kai is arguing with Ro about which movie to watch (obviously), Azalea and Aiden are cuddling on the inflatable mattress that we put on the floor. Naya is braiding my hair, while Reed is half asleep across my lap.

The most chaotic friend group in Rutherford Academy, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I came here with no friends, and barely having a family. Now I have the best family in the world.

"I am so happy that both of you are going to be together next year," Naya reaches over to grabs a tiny plastic elastic,"You two are such New York people."

Romeo turns to us, "I'll be there too, so I can be the professional third wheeler."

Kai who is still trying to sneakily put on Fast And Furious, intervenes, "You'll have to find yourself a girlfriend because I am sure that you won't appreciate being there when they start the baby making."

That makes everyone laugh, even Reed who was asleep two seconds ago, "Please don't say that, I will have trauma," Romeo says in horror, "But I call dibs on being the godfather of the first child."

"I refuse, you get the second one," Kai shuts him up.

Romeo pushes him on the floor, "How dare you."

"Who says we'd choose any of you anyway?" Reed turns his head on my lap, his arms circling my hips and his left cheek squashed against my thighs.

That gets him a pillow in the face, "What the fuck dude?"

"I am insulted," Romeo declares, "You're like my brother, it is only right that I get to be the godfather of your first born."

Good point on that.

"Fine," Reed grumbles, "Put on the movie already or I will be asleep again in no time."

Azalea turns to us and whispers, "So I get to be the godmother right?"

I laugh, "Compete with Naya on that one, she claimed the spot about seven times already."

Reed pushes himself up, to lay on his back on Naya's bed and brings me with him to cuddle, "Why is everyone talking about our futur kids? Not that I don't like to think about it, but it seems a little much arguing over this already."