-chapter xxxiv.

Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America- Gym Class Heroes

-Warning; Spicy scene.-

Reed's POV

Reed's POV.

-

Turns out, I am a really shitty boyfriend.

''What do you mean you forgot?'' Ro says in an exasperate voice, ''No normal person forgets about Valentine's Day.''

I sigh, ''Well apparently I am not normal.''

To my defense, no guy, who doesn't have a girlfriend actually cares about that date. And I never had a girlfriend before Milaydie.

''Oh, I knew that already,'' My best friend, who is trying to help me find something special for tomorrow, tells me.

I lay down on my bed, ''What if I just take her out to a nice dinner and give her the promise ring I showed you the other day?''

He nods eagerly, ''Now that is a good idea,'' I smile to myself, feeling oddly proud, ''Who knew you could actually be romantic?''

I roll my eyes, ''Enough about this, my brain is fried. You're going to the dance with someone tonight?''

Tonight was the annual Rutherford Valentine's Ball. Everyone would dress up and it was mostly for couples.

Unless your name is Romeo Hunt. He doesn't care about having a date or not, he goes for socialization.

''Naya doesn't have a date either so I'll go with her,'' He buttons his white dress shirt, ''You should start getting ready.''

I look down at my plaid pajama pants, ''You don't like my outfit?'' I joke.

''I am sure Milay would love the shirtless look, however, there is no need to give every single person a full show.''

Fair enough. I walk up to my closet and pull out the black dress shirt and slacks that Naya forced me to buy.

She said Milay would like it.

So I put it on, and I even make an effort with my hair. Romeo is already ready and waiting for me at the door so that we can go pick up Milay and Naya.

After spending a good ten minutes arguing with Ro about which one of us would win in a food fight, we are standing in front of Milay's dorm room.