42- 𝕲𝖔𝖓𝖊

Names of the brothers in case yall have forgotten(from oldest to youngest)

FLAVIO(28)
CHRIS(20)
XAVIER(19)
JACE(18)
LUCA(17)
DANTE(16)

FLAVIO(28)CHRIS(20)XAVIER(19)JACE(18)LUCA(17)DANTE(16)

SCARLETTE

I stare at Liam with a large grin ignoring the shock that's completely evident on his face, I'm just happy to see my former inmate. I mean he was trapped with me for a month and in that short amount of time became my favourite person in the whole world. It was like we made up most of the missing time from when he moved away.

Although I frown when I notice the obvious dark bags under his eyes and his depressing appearance. Even though wearing black was his usual trademark he would always accessorize with chains, earrings and his usual rings but right now he looked plain and worn out.

"Scarlette what the hell are you doing here, you're supposed to be in a coma what the fuck!", he says yelling drawing the attention of a few customers.

I shush him and pat the seat next to me on the couch of the cafe as he slowly approaches me like I'm holding a gun at him.

When he finally takes the seat I turn my body towards him

"I escaped from the hospital...surprise", I say trying to lighten the mood.

"No- I must be dreaming", he says closing his eyes and blinking profusely.

He opens them back up and stares at me his eyes practically bulging out of his head.

"you should be resting scarlette why would you escape", he says his face still in shock.

"I didnt want the first face I see after waking up from a coma to be one of my brothers," i say with a shrug.

"Scarlette I know they hurt you but your gonna have to confront them sooner or later", he says staring at me.

"yeah yeah I know but in the meantime can I please stay at your house", I say pleading.

He looks even more shocked by the offer and his face turns a dark shade of red as his eyes start to wander everywhere else but my face, and I suddenly realize how what I said sounds.

"Please just for a few days till I figure everything out", I say clasping my hands together.

He stares at me blankly and looks spaced out for a second until he looks ready to give me an answer.

"Fine", he says with what sounds like a defeated voice.

I am not going back to that hospital or that house

3RD PERSON POV

It had been a week since their sister Scarlette had been shot and had fallen into a coma. A week since a serious fight had broken out completely destroying their perception of their own family.

FLASHBACK TO A WEEK

After Dante had thrown the first punch at Yvette her brother immediatly sprang up in her defence but ended up getting knocked out too.

The whole family was now watching everything go down with frightened eyes.

"DANTE what the hell are you doing", Xavier says getting up trying to stop Dante from going any further.

Dante was like a fire that had been set off and was impossible to put out.

Dante notices the rest of his brothers getting up too which makes him even more angry. Just thinking of what they basically put Scarlette through was gutwrenching.

Although the person that enrages him the most is Flavio he failed to protect Scarlette. He's the one who initiates and runs shit in this family why didnt he prevent all this from happening.

So just as Flavio reaches dante he blocks out what anybody else is saying and punches Flavio hard in the face causing him to stumble back in an eerie silence.

Suddenly the whole room grows quiet.

Nobody and I mean nobody has ever dared to even touch Flavio. The eldest of the Italian born mafia family.

Flavio himself was flabbergasted.

But Dante didn't care. Although Flavio did. The family he struggled to try and uphold was breaking apart. He was defeated.

Flavio stood up stumbling towards Dante. Dante wasnt gonna lie he was a little intimidated but was absolutely shocked when Flavio continued past him and up the stairs slamming the door to his office.

BACK TO PRESENT TIME (1 week after the fight and since Scarlettes coma)

3RD PERSON POV

The russo house was quiet and full of tension. Nobody left their rooms other than for food with the exception of Flavio.

Flavio hadnt left his office not once.

This worried all of them even Dante.

All of a sudden crashing and loud slams were being heard from Flavios office which alerted the whole house.

All of the brothers ran towards Flavios office wondering what could be the problem.

Once they barge in the large wooden doors of Flavios office they cringe from the strong smell of alcohol and glass and wooden shards decorated across the floor.

"Shes Gone"

"what", luca says hoping its not what he thinks it is.

"what do you mean GONE", Jace yells.

"GONE LIKE DEAD??", Dante shouts shaking in fear.

"Please...no", Xavier whispers.

"no shes missing her body is no longer in her hospital bed", flavio says his hands stressfully running down his face.

In that moment nobody said a word but instead took to action in less than a minute the Russo boys were out the door and on the road.

They werent gonna stop searching even if they were to end up dead in the process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: today was so tiring so Im glad I did this quick chapter. How are yall feeling today?