Chapter 4

Today, Jin and I were embarrassed. We didn't even make eye contact. Our faces were bright red and since we both were next to each other, it was hard to focus on our work. 

It all started this morning, when I had to print some papers. I was on my computer, looking for the right ones. I gathered each one and printed them all out. I stood up from my seat and walked to the printer, taking them and heading back. I started working on them and finished in a breeze. 

Namjoon was at the printer, so I went up to him and showed my answers. It had math, so I knew he would know cause he's really smart and has an IQ of 148. He took a look and nodded.

"Everything's correct." He smiled, showing his dimples. "Great job, Navya."

"Thank you. I'm really bad at math, but I guess I'm getting better, aren't I?" I chuckled and he did the same. 

"You sure are, just keep trying and who knows? Maybe you'll be like me."

"I'll note that. Thanks again, Joon!" I back away with a smile and suddenly, I lose my balance, falling backwards.

"Woah!"

I closed my eyes and thought I was gonna fall on the ground, but I didn't. I felt arms around my waist, supporting me. I peeked out of one eye and saw Jin, holding me. He was looking right in my eyes. My eyes widen at how close he was. The papers in my hand fly all over us, landing on the floor. I felt my foot losing grip, so I held onto Jin' collar. But that didn't work, my foot slid and I fell back, Jin falling right on top of me.

He was hovering over me and our eyes widened at the sight. We both just stared at each other, our faces turning bright red.

"Ahem." We both turn and see the other guys looking at us, Jungkook smiling. Jin immediately gets off me and helps me up. I brush my clothes and clear my throat.

"That was quite a fall you guys had there." Hoseok chuckled. "You alright?"

"Y-yeah, we're fine!" I chuckled nervously. "I'm just very clumsy, that's all!"

"It was a good thing that Jin-hyung was right there, or else Navya would've gotten hurt." Taehyung grinned. "Right, hyung?"

"Y-yeah..." Jin's ears turned bright red and I clasp my hands together. 

"Well, I better submit these papers before they're late! You guys can go back to your work, sorry to distract you!" I rush to my desk and sit down, Jin standing there and watching me. 

He turns back to the others and they all wink or give him a thumbs up, Jin rolling his eyes and heading over to his desk.

Yeah, so that's what happened. We didn't even have the courage to ask each other questions. We both asked for the other guys' help when we were stuck. We were THAT embarrassed.

I can't believe that happened! Argh, I'm so clumsy!

💜💜💜

"You can't just pretend to trip and make Jin help you!" Cynthia exclaimed. "That's really wrong!"

"I didn't trip on purpose, I stumbled backwards THEN fell! YOU pretended to drop your purse on the ground for Jin to pick it up! THAT was wrong on so many levels!" I retorted back.

"This is about what you did, not what I did! Stop blaming me for everything!" 

"Argh, you're so stubborn!!! All I want you to do is admit what you did was wrong and say you'll be nice and friendly from now on so that we can move on and become friends! But, no, you want to make everything harder and cause us to argue!" I yelled.