Deleted Scenes

Gonorrhea? Is That An Actual Disease? (Yes, it is)

"Hey, guys, we have a problem." Hoseok entered the room with a frown on his face.

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

"It's Jimin, he has-"

"GONORRHEA! I HAVE SOMETHING CALLED GONORRHEA!" Jimin interrupted and everyone burst out laughing.

"JIMIN, YOU DON'T HAVE GONORRHEA! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jin exclaimed.

"Yes, I do! I got it from hooking up with a girl last night." He replied and everyone's eyes widened.

"YOU WHAT NOW?!"

When Insults Turn Into Compliments

"That was an hour?! What the hell, Lisa?!" Rose exclaimed, throwing her arms up.

"What? It was important." Lisa shrugged.

"Oh, so you getting a makeover is more important than us?!" Jennie crossed her arms together.

"Okay, you are such a leaf blower!" Lisa yelled.

Navya gasped. "Pool drainer!"

"Twig snapper!" Jisoo pointed at Navya and all the girls burst out laughing.

"Well, those are some good insults to call each other." Jin chuckled.

"Yeah, let's join!" Jungkook hopped onto the set. "Grass muncher!"

"Cheese grater!" Taehyung yelled.

"Cheese grater? That's not an insult, that's a compliment." Jimin laughed.

"Really? How so?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, cheese is delicious and graters are useful. So, thank you for calling me a cheese grater." Jimin gave a smug smile.

"Wow, you're such a logic twister!" Navya laughed.

"Logic twister? That sounds cool, too!" Hoseok grinned.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are impossible!" Jennie groaned.

"No, we're just 7 normal boys from Korea." Namjoon smiled and everyone laughed.

Wardrobe Malfunction

Taehyung heard a door open and turned to find Jisoo exiting her room.

"Hey, Jisoo." He greeted her with a smile.

"Hey, Tae-" Suddenly, she heard a rip and froze, turning to see where the sound came from.

She gasped as she saw her skirt ripped in half and her underwear was showing.

"GUYS, LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY!" She yelled and grabbed her skirt, running away with her cheeks red and leaving a trail of laughter and bewildered stares in her wake.

"Well, that was a nice sight to see." Jimin smirked and got smacked by Jin on the back of his head, making him wince.

Jin's Naughty Way of Forgiving Taehyung

"TAE, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BROKE MY FAVORITE PINK SPATULA!" Jin exclaimed with the spatula in his hand.

"I know and I'm sorry, hyung!" Taehyung said with an apologetic look. "What's it going to take for you to forgive me?"

Instead of responding verbally, Jin simply points his finger directly at his crotch. The entire group, including the camera crew, erupts in laughter.

Taehyung buries his face in his hands, unable to contain a smile. Jin throws his arm around his shoulder, pulling him in for a friendly hug.

The Day Namjoon Wants to End Himself

Namjoon's phone suddenly rings and he sees that the caller was Bang PD.

He picks up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, Joon, just wanted to call to see if everything's going well at the Bangtan dorm." PD replied and Namjoon looked around the room.

"SHIT, I THINK I BROKE THE MICROWAVE!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I TOLD YOU STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN, YOU CLUMSY HOE!" Jin screeched back.

"WE HAVE DANCE PRACTICE, WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOTS DOING?!" Hoseok yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, I CAN'T WATCH MY K-DRAMA!" Jimin bellowed from the couch.

"IF YOU GUYS DON'T SHUT YOUR PIEHOLES UP, I'M GOING TO KILL EACH ONE OF YOU! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP HERE!" Yoongi poked his head out of his room.

"STOP SCREAMING!" Jungkook screams.

"Yeah, everything's okay." Namjoon replied.

The Mystery of DABDA and Why Everyone Wants No Part of It (Especially Yoongi)

"I just realized the Five Stages of Grief - Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance - spell out DABDA and I feel like this is important information." Jungkook said and everyone just looked at him.

"Sometimes, you just need to DAB DA the grief away." He wheezed.

"Never fucking speak to me ever again." Yoongi warned.

How to Find Your Enemy Using a GPS: A Guide by Navya

"What are you doing here?" Cynthia glared at Navya.

"I put your address in and it led me to your driveway." Navya replied with a smug smile.

"Wait, how'd you get my address?! I never gave it or told you!" She exclaimed.

"You didn't. I just typed 'bitch' on my GPS and it led me here." Navya said with a smug smile and Cynthia just stared at her, not knowing what to say.

"Vroom vroom, bitch."

From Lovestruck to Butt Kicked in 1 Second

"You're so pretty." Jin stares at Navya lovingly and suddenly, Jungkook walks in, burping loudly.

"Excuse me, but we're having a moment here." Jin said in a sassy way.

"And, I'm having indigestion. Now, shut up." Jungkook rolled his eyes and Jin gasped.

"YOU LITTLE FETUS, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO YOUR HYUNG LIKE THAT! I'M GOING TO WHOOP YOUR ASS!" He started chasing Jungkook around and Navya sighed.

"They'll never change."

And, that is it for the deleted scenes! I hope you guys enjoyed and laughed a little!

Part 2 of bloopers coming soon! Stay tuned! :))