𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞?

Author: I actually like this cover lol. I wonder if I should use this picture again for the cover of this book.

-

Anastasius widened his eyes for a bit after hearing what Felix just said right now. He was sure there's no nobles from other countries who would step their foot on Obelian Empire, unless for some related business.

'The princess?'

Even in the manhwa, there's not a single scene regarding this. No-the plot has been changed, so some events have been changed as well. Luckily, he already thinks about the solution.

"Just leave them be. It's not like we could stop them"

They still have their authority as a noble family from other countries, so stopping them would cause a massive conflict in the future. The worse thing is if one of them declare war against each other, Anastasius couldn't help but have to join it as well.

He needs to avoid this kind of thing, or else his plan won't go as he wanted to. 

'Well, I guess Claude will keep an eye on them just in case if they caused any problems inside the Empire'Anastasius thought before looking away from the knight.

"Let's go. Father will be mad if we keep making him waiting for us"Exclaimed the crown prince as he began to walk away with Felix on his side.

-

They arrived at the place where they were supposed to meet. Honestly, spending his time with Claude started to be one of his daily routines. It's not like he hate it or he liked it, it's just a neutral feelings lingering around his head.

The crown prince gazed at the emperor, who mind his own business by spacing out, his eyes focused on the nature around the palace. Hearing the footsteps, Claude tilted his head at the person who accidentally interrupted his "alone" time. 

"I have arrived, father"Anastasius slightly bowed his head, followed by Felix as well before Claude raised his eyebrows as acknowledgment.

The emotionless emperor gestured to the chair beside him, who seemed to look like the crown prince seat. There's also a chair on the opposite of him but Claude didn't mention it at all. However, Anastasius knew who's that chair belonged to.

He walked to that chair and took a seat, although it's quite high for the average kid. 

'Can you at least help me sit on the chair? You fucking basta-'

"If you're wondering, I changed our tea time to morning"Claude who accidentally cut Anastasius thought spoke up. "By that, I will have a free time in evening"

Anastasius didn't give any reaction since he knew what's going on. He groaned mentally as his jewel blue eyes locked at the tea in front of them.

It's been a while since he saw this tea after Diana's death. After her death, Claude didn't bring up this tea unless he had a mood to drink it. He had to admit that the Lippe Tea is delicious, much to say so.

Before Anastasius could speak more, tons of footsteps could be heard near them caused their attention to shift at the group who walked together at them.

'Tch, I should arrive earlier'Anastasius thought, staring at the princess with tons of maids behind them.

"Thank you for inviting Athy to tea"She showed her gesture by holding both sides of her dress, slightly bowed at the emperor and the crown prince at the same time.

A smile plastered over her face, which caused some maids and Felix blushed due to her cuteness. However, Claude looked unimpressed while Anastasius nodded his head as acknowledgment before focusing his attention towards a tea on the table.