~ 💕💗 Actor Mark 💕💗 ~

(So basically I'll explain why it's titled a name of a Markiplier Ego basically I'll make some solo head canons of the egos and if they have just their name with the swiggly lines then it's a solo head canons and if it's numbered and says either iplier or septic in order then it's a all ego (main AU) head canons)

Trigger Warnings for: kidnapping
self-harm, sexual mentions, suicide and mentions of disorders

Don't read it if it makes you uncomfortable

~~~

- Actor was quite a normal kid when he was younger, a little bit bossy and spoiled but his father was rich and didn't care about Actor only gave him money to get his son out of his hair.

- Actor had a disorder called Dissociative Identity Disorder or DID for short. Well until his other persona went and somehow became the house entity in WKM.

- Actor always wanted to be a famous actor just like his father but his father would put him down saying he didn't have the skills to accomplish this goal young Actor Mark had wanted to do for himself.

- The entity of the house in WKM is a manipulative person side of Actor which is why Darkiplier is manipulative because some of the entity's soul in Darkiplier. And that also explains why Actor is so hellbent on his goal in life because the house entity is manipulating Actor to do these bad things however I'm not making Actor totally innocent he's also a bit bad in the run too.

- Actor never abused Celine.. Idk where people got the theory of Actor abusing Celine when their was no indication that this was the case so... Mm. :l

- Actor's father ends up committing suicide because he didn't want to deal with raising Actor anymore. Which left him alone with the butler from WKM at this time the butler was 26 and Actor was 15 this is also the same butler as the one in WKM I'll call the butler "Benjamin" since alot of people in this community do that.

- After the death of Actor's father, Actor stayed close to Benjamin  and Benjamin would take care of Actor as if Actor was his own son

- Vanessa (The DA in my AU) dated Actor until he cheated on her with Celine however Actor still has feelings for Vanessa.

- Benjamin was hired by Actor's father to do every single thing for him. It wasn't like Alex, (btw the name of Actor's dad) had to be stuck in a hospital bed or something like that, Alex was just a lazy father that didn't want to do anything but hook up with women and drink all day.

- the walls in the mansion were thin as fricking thin so unfortunately for Actor and Benjamin they would hear the sounds of women or Alex himself moaning and doing the nasty with each other which Benjamin disapproved of this but if he said anything against it he'd be fired from his job.

- in school, Actor was one of the popular kids. However he wasn't a snotty popular kid he was a bossy kind popular kid. Kinda like a Tsundere I guess you could describe.

- Actor has a extreme fear of abandonment so he would be even concerned if Benjamin cooked with sharp objects Actor would be found sitting at the dining table glaring at Benjamin afraid he might do the same thing as Alex. Actor couldn't help himself he just didn't want to lose Benjamin.

- After WKM, the only ones who remained in the house were Actor and Benjamin we all know Wilford fleed to go find Damien and Celine be coming the pink loving maniac  Wilford Warfstache and Damien with Celine become Darkiplier kicking Vanessa out into the mirror. But what does Actor do awhile being in the mansion after the whole WKM event?

- well usually he creates scenarios in his head to try out for his stories he has multiple stories soo.. Yeahhh,

- his favorite toy he loves to us is
Y/N. The viewer, us basically. And the reason why is because well he thinks we're dumba$ses I'll explain how Y/N (us) and Actor meet later.