~ ❤📔 The Host/Author 📔❤ ~

(Update on 1:2:21 - this part will be posted after Christmas so merry Christmas! 😊😊🌲🎁)

Trigger Warnings for: blood, death, kidnapping, implied moral crimes against humanity and mental illnesses(?) (Idk if mental illnesses would trigger people.)

- The Host is scared of being in one place for too long. And what I mean by that is if he's in the same house for a long long time (besides the iplier residence) and he starts to become scared, and starts hyperventilating. No one knows why this happens but whenever this happens Host has to get to his room where he feels safe and calm.

- either if this is canon or not by Markiplier, in my AU The Host is The Author. They are the same person.

- it's also quite a mystery on why The Host speaks in story wise instead of talking normally.

- when the Host narrates, he can see even though.. Well he doesn't have eyes.

- the host has always had a knack for books and how the twists and turns and betrayal would happen or the quite opposite. He wasn't always like "The Author" he was a normal man, with a writer job. He even had a girlfriend. That all changed, when The Host or his human name he used to go by "Luke" got diagnosed with a bar case of Bipolar. Which if you didn't know it's a disorder where your emotions are out of balance and basic daily stuff a person with Bipolar gets harder for the person to do. When he was given pills for the treatment, Host never took them. He didn't take them because he was afraid that it wouldn't help and everyone would look at him weirdly. Even from the doctors and his girlfriend trying to convince him to take them he wouldn't. From then on he started going down the madness of his own head. At first The Host tried ignoring the voices and his emotions until it got the best of him and he started.. Kidnapping people, at random. His preferences choice of weapon was the baseball bat.

- his way of kidnapping people was very tactical. Very smart, even Dark would say it's smart, good and Dark is hard to impress so that's a peak. First he lures them out, by peeking their curiosity. Then trapping them in an area that no one is sure that if it's reality or just some fake reality he's transported people too. Before luring them closer to him and whacking them with his signature baseball bat.

- "I've been given a gift, whatever I write happens." as the host has said it's true. However of course no one knows how it works I guess you could say it's like body controlling, your mind could be thinking of not wanting to do it but your body eh much less will do what the host asks them to do. Let's just say he wants someone to kneel down they'll have to, even if they're mind is screaming the opposite.

- The Host still has his signature baseball bat.. He keeps it with him to remind himself that he's not the same "man" as the Author. Well they are, except he doesn't want to become the Author again.. The baseball bat is the only thing that keeps him to remind himself that if he were to switch back well everyone in the iplier's household would be in danger.

- The Host is glad nobody knows what happened to him in his past. His eyes, how they got.. Gouged out or just are gone? Well no one knows that either.. The host is a very mysterious man. He won't reveal that to nobody, even a spouse of his.

- The Author isn't ever truly gone forever, but at least The Host now takes his pills willingly. Dark helps him out to take the pills because time for the Host is kinda different and plus he can't really see a lot of things unless he were to narrate things.

And that's all I got for The Host