~16~

~Temporary amnesia~

Character/s:
Ace Trappola
Deuce Spade
Jack Howl
Epel Felmier
Sebek Zigvolt

Requested by: Claurine_w

▪️I am unsure if I did your request correctly (• ▽ •;)

~~~

Ace Trappola
•"Who are you?"
•At first, Ace didn't believe it. He thought you were pulling a prank on him.
•But after realizing the seriousness of the situation, his playful personality did a complete 180.
•"...Are you really sure you don't remember me?"
•After confirming, he left the room and left the matters on the hands of others as he sulked inside your room along with Grim.
•The headmaster then informed him that your memories can be brought back with a rare specific plant buried deep in the mountains.
•This man would've went to the mountains empty-handed if not for Deuce and Jack stopping him.
•He dropped his pride and worked with the other first years just to retrieve the plant.
•At the end, the group was able to retrieve the plant and you got your memories back.
•However, Ace now has to suffer being teased due to his actions.

Deuce Spade
•When he heard that you collapsed, he got extremely worried.
•He wouldn't even leave your room despite how the others told him to.
•When you woke up and said that you have no idea who he is, a single tear dropped off of his eye.
•The headmaster then informed him that your memories can be brought back with a rare specific plant buried deep in the mountains.
•He was relieved, yet, afraid. He feared something might go wrong.
•The night before the group's trip to the mountain, Epel texted him how badly he wants to come along but his dorm leader wouldn't let him. So Deuce helped Epel sneak out of the dormitory.
•Luckily, the process of retrieving the plant was successful. As well as the retrieval of your memories.
•Now, he's constantly checking up on you.
•He makes sure you have eaten, slept well, and if you feel sick, he would drag you to the infirmary.
•He's too traumatized that the same thing will happen again.

Jack Howl
•As much as this man hates skipping classes, when he heard what happened to you from his classmates, he wasted no time and ran to the infirmary.
•When he arrived, he was greeted with the others and a confused Y/N.
•The incident basically turned him into a strong wall that the others had to lean on.
•However, he was barely managing the situation. He even had to stop Ace from going feral trying to go to the mountains empty handed.
•The headmaster then informed him that your memories can be brought back with a rare specific plant buried deep in the mountains.
•He poured all his efforts and determination on looking for the plant.
•Once the group found what they were looking for, he volunteered to be the one to protect the plant.
•Bringing back the plant was successful, your memories were retrieved as well.
•Fearing that the incident will happen again, he developed a habit of checking up on you on a daily basis.

Epel Felmier
•Epel was the one who cried the most.
•After crying, he would think about what would happen if you never retrieve your memories and then he would cry again.
•He basically became a soul-less walking body that even Vil and Rook had no idea what to do.
•He stayed up all night for 5 days straight at the library with minimum sleep trying to find something, anything, that could help you with your situation.
•The headmaster then informed him that your memories can be brought back with a rare specific plant buried deep in the mountains.
•Despite being told to not join the others due to the mountain's environment by Vil. He managed to sneak out of Pomefiore with the help of Deuce.
•The group was able to retrieve the plant, luckily.
•And when you woke up, he was the first one to jump in your arms to cry and rant about how worried he was.

Sebek Zigvolt
•Just like the rest, this man also had trouble trying to manage the situation.
•Although he acts grumpy most of the time, he really does care about you and your well-being.
•So, the incident affected him too much to the point that he wasn't as energetic as before.
•He still does his job of protecting Malleus of course, It's just that he became silent. Too silent for Silver, Malleus, and Lilia's liking.
•He doesn't yell at Silver for trying to command him nor does he endlessly talk about his young master. He's just....quiet.
•The headmaster then informed him that your memories can be brought back with a rare specific plant buried deep in the mountains.
•It was the first time, the first time he willingly left his young master's side. Lilia would've been proud if not for the current situation.
•The group had troubles trying to retrieve the plant, but luckily, they were successful in doing so, and you were able to get your memories back.
•Now prepare to listen to Sebek scolding you for two hours straight.

~~~