~17~

~Pocky game~

Character/s:
Riddle Rosehearts
Leona Kingscholar
Azul Ashengrotto
Kalim Al-Asim
Vil Schoenheit
Idia Shroud
Malleus Draconia

Requested by: MiniDevil793

▪️Sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~~

Riddle Rosehearts
•At first, he had no idea what the game is about.
•After you explained it to him, boy did his face match his hair.
•He cleared his throat before saying "Of course, if you want to".
•Being close to him, you had a full view of his face. Including the small tint of pink on his cheeks.
•You were staring too much that it made him flustered and back away.
•"You win" He mumbled before leaving you.

Leona Kingscholar
•This is war.
•At the mention of the word "Game", his competitiveness got to him that he dismissed the true purpose of the game.
•During the game he didn't even look at you, he was extremely careful not to break the pocky stick.
•Seeing as you were not losing yet, he used one of his tricks.
•He cupped your cheeks and directly stared at you with his signature smug smirk.
•With his antics, you became flustered causing you to lose and he stood victorious with a triumphant smile.

Azul Ashengrotto
•I think you broke him.
•AzulAshengrotto.exe has stopped working, please reload.
•He was really flustered, yes, but he agreed anyways.
•He locked the doors though, just in case the tweels barge in and he'll be scarred with embarrassment for life.
•During the game, it was obvious how nervous he was. He refused to look at you, and looked somewhere else.
•And that nervousness caused him to lose.
•He didn't notice but due to his embarrassment, he ended up breaking the pocky stick.
•He lost but atleast he's calm now.

Kalim Al-Asim
•He would be the one to suggest the game to you. On top of that, he'll suggest the game during one of his parties.
•So expect at least a couple, no, a lot of pairs of eyes staring at the both of you.
•You tried to stop him but he looked so happy. So you indulged him in the game and purposely lost.
•As much as it was a sweet moment. PDA is a big no-no.
•You also had to spare Jamil, who you noticed, was mentally dying at the corner of the room.

Vil Schoenheit
•At first, this man refused to play the game with you because according to him, the pocky sticks contains lots of calories that might affect his body and beauty.
•You managed to convince him though, only if the two of you will only play one round.
•During the game, boy did you have a lot of trouble. He's beautiful, that's no lie. Now you get to have a close up, and for some reasons he's even more beautiful.
•He caught you staring so he raised a brow at you and gave you a teasing smile.
•Yep, you lost.

[Do you have the guts to ask this man to play the game with you? Personally, this author right here would rather eat Lilia's cooking than embarrass myself by letting the most beautiful man in town to get a close up look at my crusty face]

Idia Shroud
•Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you, our Shroud boy featuring his red hair.
•Seriously, after you suggested the game to him, his hair changed color into a deep shade of red. An indication he was extremely flustered.
•Nonetheless, he agreed because it was a chance that he may or may not accidentally kiss you
͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
•He ended up backing out though, Ortho entered his room at a very wrong and unlucky time.

Malleus Draconia
•Just like Riddle, this man had absolutely no idea how to play the game.
•When you explained it to him, he nodded to indicate he understood.
•Yeah, he understood nothing.
•When the pocky stick was on both of your lips, you were only surprised when he suddenly moved forward and kissed you.
•Then, he pulled the pocky stick off of your lips and ate all of it.
•"Was that how you play?"
•"No, that's not how you play."
•Kidding, he totally understood the game. He was just looking for an excuse to kiss you ( ꈍᴗꈍ )

~~~