~22~

~Distasteful Person~

Character/s:
Riddle Rosehearts
Leona Kingscholar
Azul Ashengrotto
Epel Felmier
Lilia Vanrouge
Malleus Draconia

Requested by: A-ALUVIAOFFICIALLY-

-Feel free to name the person they dislike (⌐■-■)

~~~

Riddle Rosehearts
•Anger Issues 📈📈📈
•This man will definetely be more agitated than usual and his frown will never leave his face.
•So agitated that he ends up snapping at random Heartslabyul students who were doing nothing wrong.
•He won't try to separate you from _____ since you're free to talk to whoever you want, but he'll stare at you from afar while looking at _____ with deep hatred.

Leona Kingscholar
•No questions asked, Leona will grab you and drag you away from there.
•Even if you complain, he will pay no mind and will proceed to carry you on his shoulders like a sack of potatoes and leave while glaring at _____.
•He'll stay silent the whole time he's carrying you.
•He'll then bring you to the botanical garden and then set you down and then immediately falls asleep on your lap so basically you're stuck there until he's awake.
•After he wakes up, he'll pretend like nothing ever happened.

Azul Ashengrotto
•Oh no, bad _____. Poor person has stepped onto dangerous territory.
•You're too precious for Azul that sometimes he can get a little...obsessive.
•100/10 would send the twins to go after _____ to have a little talk.
•Afterwards, _____ would still talk to you except they'll be a little distant and hesitant which makes you ask Azul if he had anything to do with it.
•"Whatever do you mean." he says with a not-so-innocent smile.

Epel Felmier
•Will definitely have a pout on his face as he stomps his way towards you and _____.
•But then, he suddenly remembers Vil's lecture about composure so he supresses his agitation midway and then walks calmy towards you and _____.
•"Hello, do you need anything from Y/N?" he asks _____ with a smile.
•When _____ said no, he smiles again and says "Oh good. Well then, sorry but Y/N has somewhere to be right now. Goodbye."
•He didn't even let _____ reply as he drags you away from there.

Lilia Vanrouge
•After living for so long, he definitely already knows how to deal with such situations.
•Which means, he'll just leave you alone with _____.
•But that doesn't mean he won't keep an eye on you.
•Oh no no no, he's probably at the ceiling watching you two, specifically, _____ with hawk eyes just in case they do something wrong.

Malleus Draconia
•And this is the time where Malleus turns his disadvantage into his advantage.
•He's plenty aware that people scramble away whenever he's there so all he had to do was suddenly appear beside or behind you for _____ to go away.
•But in a scenario where he dislikes another person, but do not dislike them too much to the point that he wants to intentionally scare them away; he'll just leave you alone.

~~~