~18~

~Bad day~

Character/s:
Riddle Rosehearts
Leona Kingscholar
Azul Ashengrotto
Kalim Al-Asim
Vil Schoenheit
Idia Shroud
Malleus Draconia

Requested by: MiniDevil793

▪️ Here's your second request. Apologies, I was not able to write it sooner. (─.─||)

~~~

Riddle Rosehearts
•Usually he would be extremely flustered with your surprise back hugs, but this time he only dropped his shoulders and gave out a long sigh.
•"Are you alright?"
•"Yes, just having a bad day."
•The two of you will remain in that position unless you two are disturbed or either of you have classes to go to.
•But the former is unlikely, no one really tries to bother Riddle when he's having a bad day.
•So the two of you will remain standing on the side of the hallway until he's calm enough to let go.

Leona Kingscholar
•It was during lunch when he suddenly dragged you out, away from your friends, and towards his favorite place to sleep.
•He made you sit down and wordlessly wrapped his arms around you and slept on your chest.
•When he woke up, he didn't apologise for his actions but he did help you massage your back that were sore because of having to sit for so long with him on your arms.
•He didn't have to say anything or explain himself because he does that every time whenever he's not having a good day.

Azul Ashengrotto
•Whenever this man is not having a good day, instead of trying to relax, he would overwork to distract himself.
•You would have to take it upon yourself to stop him from overworking. If that doesn't work, the tweels' help is needed.
•Once you manage to convince him to rest, he would just wordlessly walk to his office with you following.
•And once you two are alone together, that's when he'll start telling you about his day.
•Later on, you would have to bring comfort to him.
•The best remedy is hugging because it calms him down. Sometimes, he even would fall asleep.

Kalim Al-Asim
•It's quite rare for this man to be upset, but when he does get upset, it usually becomes a horrible situation.
•Surprisingly, he's quite blunt when he's upset, only if it's you he's talking to though.
•Just give him a hug, he'll have a goofy smile on his face in no time.
•The only issue is that he'll probably not let you go for a long time.

Vil Schoenheit
•It's quite hard to sneak up on this guy to give him a back hug, that won't do.
•So you'll have to approach him directly to hug him.
•When you do, he wouldn't push you away. Instead, he'll return the hug back.
•After probably a couple of minutes, he'll hesitantly let go. He does love your comfort though.

Idia Shroud
•When this man is having a bad day, he would be seen aggressively playing online games.
•One time, he almost broke his computer. So to calm him down, you would have to use your secret weapon.
•Although, it's not really a "Secret weapon". It's just an action that gets him to calm down.
•Just give him a back hug while he's showing clear signs of being upset and voila. He'll start to calm down and his hair will start to glow a light shade of pink.

Malleus Draconia
•He's quite good at hiding his feelings actually, so it's really hard for you to determine whether his day is going fine or not.
•But when you do notice and give him a hug to comfort him, he would just let you do your thing while he stays in the comfort of your arms.
•Once he's calm and comfortable enough, he would let you go but will internally complain on how he should've stayed longer.

~~~