ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕥

Rosabelle's POV

A lot has happened to us these past two years. Me and Andy were suffering trauma that Chucky caused us when we were little. And that the court told us that they took away our mom and put her in a hospital so that they can make her feel better. While the police like Mr. Norris and the others didn't say anything. And I blamed everything on Chucky for doing this to us.

Luckily in our stay here Ms. Poole found out I like Ballet, she was able to help me be in a ballet class. She said that it can help me with my trauma and my anxiety.

I was a little nervous and a little shy and anxious to meet my teacher and my classmates, but they were kind and nice, so I was able to make new friends, and I learned a little about ballet.

And Andy wanted to come with me since he doesn't want anything bad happening to me which is nice.

Right now we were playing 'Go Fish' with our therapist.

"Andy? Rosie?... are you two dreaming about Chucky?" Our therapist asked us.

Me and Andy sighed.

"Sometimes..." Andy looked at his cards

"Sometimes too..." I was looking at my cards too.

"Do you two want to talk about-" Our therapists looked at his cards

We interrupted him.

"No." Me and Andy looked at him and answering him sternly.

"Oh come on Andy, Rosie. Remember what I told you two? Talking helps makes nightmares-" Our therapist smiled before reminding us about our nightmares.

We sighed as we already knew that.

"-go away." We said together and memorized.

"We know that." I sighed as Andy started speaking.

"Well, Chucky was trying to take over my soul and hurt Rosie." Andy said.

"Why?" Our therapist asked.

"Is this bad man who is trying to get in my Good Guy doll so that he wouldn't have to go to hell. But then he wanted to get inside me." Andy explain while he was holding his cards.

"Why, Andy?" Our therapist asked again.

"Because if he stayed in the doll for too long he will be trapped in there. He needed Andy because he was the first person he told a secret to." I sighed before explaining too.

"What secret?" Our therapist asked what was the secret.

"That his real name is Charles Lee Ray." Andy said, holding his cards.

"Boy, that's a scary dream you two." Our therapist said.

"It was." Andy looked down.

"And I'm afraid that he will come back and hurt us again... and I don't want to lose my brother." I looked down that I don't want him to hurt my brother anymore.

"Rose... you won't lose Andy. He will always be here at your side no matter what Rose." Our therapist reassured me that it won't happen.

Andy gave me a comforting hug, making me smile.

"I'm here sis, and you won't lose me not ever." Andy reassure me.

"And dreams can't hurt you... and dreams aren't real, right?" The therapist said, trying to reassure us.

We smiled.

"Right." Me and Andy nod as we were smiling.

Me, Andy, and our therapist continued playing "Go Fish" and continued talking.

Then an hour later Ms. Poole told us that we will be fostered by a married couple named Phil and Joanne. Which we packed our clothes to our bags as I also packed my ballet bag so I don't forget.

"This is a first step to move on with our new life after what happened Andy." I was holding my bags before I looked at my brother.

"I wish that we can see our mom Rosie..." Andy smiled softly.

"I know Andy. I know, I wish I can see our mom too. Hopefully, soon we can see her soon Andy." I smiled softly too.

I dropped my bags and I hugged him in comfort.

We hugged for a few seconds before we pulled away and we took our bags to Mr. Simpson's car which we see that he put our bags in the trunk and we got in the car and we were on our way to our new life.