ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔹𝕖𝕕𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 & 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤

Rosabelle's POV

After dinner we were in Andy's room where we see that it was really raining that me and Andy were sitting on his bed wearing our pajamas and me and Mrs. Simpson was reading us a story.

"Woodcutter argued for a long time with his wife. But she was such a hard frightening woman when she was angry that in the end he agreed to her plan. In the morning their stepmother called them I think it would be nice if we all went into the forest she said. Hasel and Gretel did not reply but followed their parents into the dark first where they all live happily ever after." Mrs. Simpson was reading to us.

We furrowed our eyebrows in confusion wondering that's not the ending.

"No they don't!" Me and Andy frowned at it.

Me and Mrs. Simpson stand up so Mrs. Simpson can cover Andy with a blanket.

"Well they do for now, we'll finish it tomorrow night." Mrs. Simpson tucked Andy in his blankets.

When she was done, tucking Andy in, he grabbed our hands.

"Don't go you two." Andy grabbed our hands.

I frowned as Mrs. Simpson looked at him.

"What's the matter?" Mrs. Simpson asked him.

" I miss our mother." Andy frowned when he told us that.

I became sad how we miss our mom, that we can't see her anymore.

"I miss her too Andy." I frowned when I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"Oh, honey, I know you both do." Mrs. Simpson softly said.

"Rosie, will we ever see her again?" Andy asked me, frowning.

I let a few tears drop, that i don't know if we ever going to see our mom again. I really hope that we can...

Oh Rose don't cry, of course you both will. I promise." Mrs. Simpson looked at my tears and she wiped them off. She then sat on Andy's bed like me. "Don't worry I'll stay with you two as long as you want, then I will tuck Rose in."

I smiled softly.

"Our mother used to sing to us. Will you sing for us?" Andy asked her.

Mrs. Simpson nodded as she started singing a lovely tune that reminded us of our mom when she sing for us when we were little before Chucky came.

Her song was working that we see that my little brother was sleeping hopefully dreaming about me, him and our mom together again. And I was about to sleep next to Andy when we heard a hitting sound making us jump.

I feel my heart was racing by the hard hitting sound.

"Mrs. Simpson, did you hear that?" I was panicking a little when I asked her

"What was that?" Andy asked her when he woken up

"Nothing." Mrs. Simpson said.

We looked at Mrs. Simpson.

"Now go to sleep. No one is going to hurt you or Rose." Mrs. Simpson tried to reassure us.

We nodded as we see Andy went back to sleep. I was sleeping in the bed frame.

An Hour Later when Andy was really dreaming Mrs. Simpson quietly got up from his bed and walked to me and she gently shake me up and we quietly walked out of Andy's room and we walked to my room and she tucked me in in my bed 🛌 .

"Good night Belle." Mrs. Simpson tucking me in.

"Good night Mrs. Simpson." I softly smiled.

Joanne: Call me Joanne, okay Rose?" Joanne smile.

I nodded and smiled.

She turned off the lights and she closed the door and walked away to her room.

I yawned and I went to sleep 🛌 and to have a good dream.

The Next Morning

We were eating breakfast that Mrs. Simpson was made for us, which is scrambled eggs, toast, with juice.

While we were eating Mr. Simpson showed us broken pieces of Mrs. Simpson's precious figurine or statue.

"Either of you have anything to say about this?" Mr. Simpson asked.

"I think we should talk to a lawyer first." Kyle sarcastically said.

This earn her a glare from Mr. Simpson.

"Kyle, that's not funny. That statue's was very important to me." Joanne frowned.

We look at her for a little as Kyle continue to look at her food with her arms crossed and is leaning at the table.

"I think one of you owes Joanne an apology." Mr. Simpson arm crossed

Kyle looked at him.

"I'm innocent." Kyle said.

Then he looked at my brother.

"Andy?" Mr. Simpson asked him.

"I didn't do it." Andy looked at him.

Then he looked at me.

"Rosabelle?" Mr. Simpson asked me.

"I didn't do it either Mr. Simpson, and Mrs. Simpson saw us last night when she sing to me and Andy." I looked and him and frowned.

"All right, you leave me no choice. Until fesses up, the three of you are grounded." Mr. Simpson nodded

"But I have a date tonight." Kyle complained.

"Sorry." Mr. Phil crossed his arms.