ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Rosabelle's POV:

It was in the middle of the night, we knew that we had to stop Chucky ourselves before it was too late.

We quietly walked downstairs to the kitchen, so we can get knives as weapons of our own before Chucky can get to us.

We looked drawer per drawer and on the second one we saw there were the knives 🔪 so I picked up a good one but Andy feels that not good enough to fight against him. Until he spots the electric turkey cutter.

He grabbed it and he looked at me.

"Are you ready, Rosie?" Andy asked me, holding the turkey cutter.

I looked at him and nodded with a smile.

"Ready." I nodded, holding a good knife.

We walked to the basement as Andy opened the door. And we see that Chucky is hiding somewhere and that the two of us took a deep breath before we started walking down the stairs with our weapons together as we started looking around for Chucky. But nothing yet, but we still haven't let our guard down.

As we continued to look around the basement with our guards up and with our weapons. Chucky is still hiding somewhere and we think that Chucky is finding a way to sneak up on us and that he's going to take my brother's soul, and that he's going to kill me. 

We heard a squeaking sound that scared us and that we turned around and it was an old steering wheel that ships use that was moving a little.

We walked to the wheel and we try to see if Chucky was behind it... but nothing. Then the wheel move to make that screeching, squeaking sound that made us jump and that we accidentally bumped the statue which made Andy turn on the turkey cutter on and that we turned around it was a dummy or a model.

"Are you okay, Andy?" I was still holding the knife when I was worried for my brother.

"I'm okay sis." Andy looked at her, holding the turkey knife and he nodded.

I nodded as I smiled at him then we turned around and we heard the washer or the dryer making the noise so we walked over to the machines slowly and I opened the dryer as Andy was looking at the closes on the rack to see if Chucky was there, he accidentally bumped into me, which we gasped, turning on the electric turkey cutter. 

"Sorry, Rosie." Andy turned it off then he looked at me.

"It's okay, Andy." I smiled.

We see a pile of clothes, which we think that Chucky was there and Andy turned it on and he started pointing, and stabbing at the clothes a few times.

Then we heard someone running behind us, making us gasp, and turned around quickly. 

Then we walked away from the pile of clothes and we went to the sheets on the clothesline slowly. I put Andy behind me as I was holding the knife. When we got there I pulled the sheets to the side, me and Andy see there were clothes folded into a pile and the iron on the side.

We then looked at the clothes still in the bin that needed to be folded. When we turned around, Chucky jumped on us, it reminded me of what happened 2 years ago which made us fall down and drop our knives down.

Chucky tried to attack us but mostly Andy by trying to put his hand on his head. I got out of Chucky's grasp and I tried to pull him away from my brother so he can get the electric knife. But he was stronger.

"Get... away... from him!!" I grunted from trying to pull him away from my brother.

We grunted from the pain that we were trying to get Chucky apart from Andy and that we weren't able to get our weapons again.

I pulled harder as I could, and he finally let go of my brother, which made me happy but he then started attacking me, the same away.

Then Andy tried to get Chucky away from me.

"I should have killed you Rosabelle Elizabeth when I had the chance. But don't worry, Rose me and your brother will be close. In fact, we're going to be fucking close, and inseparable; then I'm going to deal with you, Rosabelle." Chucky attacked me from my back.

I tried to get Chucky away from me. "I'm never going to let you get me or my brother, no matter what. And I'll do anything that gets Andy to be far away from you as possible..." I grunted. "I'm not going to let you get away with this Chucky. While I'm here... to..." I grunted as Andy still tried to get him apart from me. "protect him no matter what... and GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed.

Chucky still trying to attack me, but then Andy got an idea. He stopped pulling him away to run to the electric knife and he grabbed it and he stabbed it on Chucky, which him to let me go, and I stand up and I smiled at my brother. 

"Thank you, Andy, for saving me." I looked at my brother before I smiled.

"You're welcome sis. And I'm also going to protect you too." Andy was holding the electric knife.

I smiled as I side hugged him as we had our little moment before we heard a voice, and it was Mr. Simpson.

"What the hell is going on?" Mr. Simpson asked as he turned on the light before he was looking at us.

We were startled by Mr. Simpson as we looked at him as Andy was still holding the knife.

Then Mr. Simpson saw us and he raised his hand calmly, trying to stop us from ending Chucky.

"Andy put down the knife." Phil calmly said.

"But we need it for-" Andy was holding the knife as we talked at the same time.

"But we need it for-" I was behind my brother as we talked at the same time.

Mr. Simpson raised his hand, cutting us off, 

"Put the knife down." Mr. Simpson cut us off. "and we'll talk about it." Then he started walking down the stairs to us. We didn't say anything just looked at him as Andy turned it off as we see Mr. Simpson continues walking down the stairs. "Everything is going to be just fine." Mr. Simpson finished.

As Mr. Simpson was walking down the stairs, I saw a hook, and my eyes widen as I knew that's what Chucky was going to do.

I tried to give him a warning about Chucky.

"Mr. Simpson don't-" I was behind Andy as my heart was racing, and my eyes widened. 

Before I can say more, Chucky smiled as he was able to grab his foot by the hook, tripping him, and making him scream and he falls down. 

He was upside down as we were shocked, as my anxiety was growing but I pulled Andy to take a few steps back.

Then he saw Chucky and that's when he realizes that me and my brother were right all along.

"How's it hanging, Phil?" Chucky was holding the rod with the hook that's on Phil's foot, and he smiled.

He screamed until Chucky pulled it, making him scream as he fell down, then he broke his neck, then he died, making us gasp and we back up a few more steps.

Then we saw Mrs. Simpson and Kyle was in the basement and they saw Phil.

"No." Joanne looked down. She walked down the stairs fast to check on him. "Oh, God."

Kyle walked down the stairs halfway, and she looked at Phil. "I'll call an ambulance. Then she walked back upstairs fast.

Then she got down she looked at Phil, dead and she started crying.

"Phil? Phil?" Joanne got down and looked at her now dead Mr. Simpson.

All we can do is look at her in sadness and didn't say anything.

"Oh, God... No! Oh, God... Oh.." She started crying as she pulled her hair on the side. We looked at her sad that we didn't want Chucky to hurt him as we walked forward a little. Then she became afraid. "Get away from me!" Mrs. Simpson yelled.

I pulled my brother gently back to me, as we sighed and Andy lowered his head.

Then Mrs. Simpson continued to cry in sadness for what Chucky did to Mr. Simpson.