The Professional Lover (18+) [Complete]

Author: Orchid_27
Status: Complete
Time: 5h 19m
Number of Parts: 39
Number of Votes: 498 thousand
Number of Reads: 17.6 million
Rating: 9.8/10

Summary:

His face relaxes and it clicks. I know him! I just saw him naked on Tumblr.

"I'm sorry but are you... Mickey Vale?"

He smiles "Yes I am. How do you know that?"

...
Penny is a collage student working as a maid is a hotel when she accidentally bumps into the celebrity staying in the penthouse suite. Michael Valentino, aka Mickey Vale, is kind, handsome, and incredibly... talented. Probably because he's a well known adult entertainer. Penny has always been a fan, so when presented with an opportunity to experience his skills for herself, she can't say no. In the aftermath of her fling, their friendship turns onto a romance. But how will she deal with the reality of dating someone whose job is to sleep with other people?

...
* completed, unedited. Frequent explicit sexual content, intended for a 18+ audience ONLY. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to real persons, people or events are completely coincidental. Please remember to vote and comment!

*****

This is one of my all time favourites, the smut is really good as is the book itself. I honestly can't count how many times I've read this but would definitely recommend it.

*****

Thanks for reading and please vote or leave a little comment to let me know you're here!
~ Mooncloud94