The Professional Lover || (18+) [Complete]

Author: Orchid_27
Status: Complete
Time: 6h 59m
Number of Parts: 40
Number of Votes: 148 thousand
Number of Reads: 5.41 million
Rating: 8.5/10

Summary:

"He'd pay two grand a month to f*** me?" I ask. Remy smiles. "No. He'd pay you two grand a week."

...

Maggie is a collage student working as a stripper in Las Vegas when a close friend approaches her with a proposition. High-end escorting. Desperate to gain independence and pay off a variety of depts, the offer seems more than tempting. Cut off from her family and the illegally-gained wealth, she decides to make money with the only thing that is truly hers: her body.

As she persues a profession in sex work as a way to regain control of her life, her dark past comes back to haunt her, throwing quite a wrench into her path. Maggie tries to mask her previous losses with love in its various forms. But what is the reality of finding true love when your job is getting paid to sleep with people.

...

*Frequent explicit sexual content, intended for an 18+ audience ONLY. This story is a stand alone. You DO NOT need to read the first story to understand this one but there will be a major spoiler in the second half! Please remember to vote and comment!

*****

This is by the same author as the last part and has a similar theme but at the same time is different and it can be read on its own or after the last part.

*****

If you've read this and would like to leave me a review please do I'd really appreciate it.
~ MoonCloud94