Kiwi // H.S. // A.U.

Kiwi // H.S. // A.U
Author: Hitterj
Status: Complete
Time: 1d 1h
Number of Parts: 70
Number of Votes: 263 thousand
Number of Reads: 14 million
Rating: 8.6/10

Summary:

18+ / Very Mature

"Please this is like cliche-central. With a kinky twist."

***

I step under the hot stream of water, soaking my hair, and take a deep breathe. I try and clear my mind, focusing on the way the water feels hitting my body. I turn around Christmas opening my eyes, only to shout out a curse and stumble back.

Emma is directly in front of me, taking off her tank top, eyes glued on my body. I hadn't shut the curtains, thinking no one would be in here, and I didn't know if I was happy or mad I did that. I stood there speechless as her small hands grasped the bottom of her sport bra. I inhaled sharply when she pulled it up and over her head, exposing her breasts. They jiggled slightly as she tossed her clothes to the side, and I found my heart rate quicken at an alarming rate.

"W-what are you doing?" I breathe out as she pulls her leggings down her body, leaving her in just a thong.

"Showering." Emma tells me as if it's obvious.

*****

This book definitely has some of the best smut on Wattpad so if you're looking for good kinky smut this is the book for you. There's lots of different things that they try in it some that people may not be into or comfortable with (for example pegging, anal, cock ring and lots more) but even if you're not into any of these particular things you can just skip them.

There's lots of smuts and at times in the beginning it can feel like it's lacking a story line and is just smut but trust me give it a chance and it gets there. It also shows a more dominant woman who definitely wears the pants in the relationship which is a nice change.

At times I honestly forgot it was a fanfic so if you're not a fan of Harry styles don't worry you'll probably still love this. As a little extra note just from my experience the comments sometimes annoyed me so I usually had to read with wifi off to ignore them but it really is a great book.

*****

This book seems to be pretty popular so if you've already read it then let me know your thoughts!
~ Mooncloud94