Chapter Four

On the open ocean.

Dashing through the ocean was the newly reborn axis mind, skated cross the ocean waves continuing to search for the feeling that was pulling her.

She flew through miles of Open Sea exploring and seeing everything that was there to see.

But eventually she stopped on a deserted island, I was looking around for a new area to go to.

Atheon: from my search I was able to deduce that majority of this planet is aquatic based. But no signs of any intelligent life has been discovered.... Am I really the only being that's on this planet?

She continued to look around the ocean, and once again was met with absolutely nothing except for the deep blue water of the ocean.

Atheon: I guess I will not know until I fully explore the planet.

So once again she rushed off, into the horizon as her adventuring only continued.

Elsewhere on the open sea

Skimming across the ocean surface like a strider hunting for its prey could be seen a group of girls.

One of them was a girl with a slender figure and a medium bust. She has a long white hair tied in a high-ponytail with a mechanical animal ears on top of her head, and has brown eyes. She wears a white sleeveless sailor uniform with a blue collar, yellow neckerchief with an anchor motif and shows her midriff, blue pleated skirt with white lines, on her right leg wears a white high socks and on her left leg wears a bandage on the upper thigh & white socks on her calf, black folded boots with white lines and white armband on her left wrist.

This was Ayanami one of the destroyers of the Sakura Empire.

The other was a tall woman with a slender frame and a large bust

The other was a tall woman with a slender frame and a large bust. She has a waist-length brown hair with orange highlights tied in a high ponytail by a hair ornament, and has yellow eyes with orange eyeliner. She wears a long-sleeved hooded kimono with flower motifs and red strings on each sides of her chest, yellow designs and linings, black designs at the end of the sleeves and a black sash wrapped around her waist, red hakama skirt, black straps on each thighs, black socks with red linings and red & silver slippers.

This was Zuikaku one of the aircraft carriers of the Sakura Empire.