Thanks giving special

Inside of the Sakura Empire dorm.

Kaga and her sister Akagi listened to the report that Zuikaku, Shoukaku and Ayanami documented.

And now all by herself her through we're able to run free.

Kaga: it's that girl from my vision... But that shouldn't be possible it was just a dream. But it-

Her chest felt tight as she remembered how warm it was to be in that dream, a warm feeling she hasn't felt since her older sister passed away.

Kaga: it felt nice, warm even... Arghh curse this side of me!

She looked up at the night sky and decided to head off to bed.

Walking through the dorms spotting the many other Sakura Empire girls who always make sure to stay clear of her.

She didn't mind it really after all she was a veteran, a soldier and a war machine hell bent on a mission. But there was some times when she didn't want this fearful aura that she expelled to interact with a conversation.

Kaga: I need to stop being so soft.

Finally she reached her shared a room with her sister and she entered the room and made her way to the bed where she gently lay down as sleep consumed her consciousness.

Within the dream.

Kaga sat at a table with the Sakura Empire girls all around her, she quickly saw many of the girl laughing and giggling as they all set at the same table eating the food that was provided.

She turned to her right and saw her sister akagi giggling at some of the younger members.

She continued to look around and solve the warm genius aura that was being expelled and Aura which irritated her. But not to a high degree.

Then the sounds of footsteps was heard, she turned her head and saw a girl.

The same girl from her weird dream.

Standing in the doorway with her sapphire eyes she scanned the room almost as if she was trying to get a read on everyone.

The room went silent as everyone turned to the girl, before some of the younger members pulled her over to the table and sat her beside Kaga.

They laughed and giggled as they saw the girls confused expression, they then whispered words into her ears as her eyes went from confusion to an understanding.

???: I understand.

The young ships ran from her getting back to their game of tag as everyone went back to eating.

Kaga looked at the girl as her head slowly turn to her as well.

Both of their Sapphire Eyes glistened into one another, as for a second Kaga felt the world around her slow to a crawl.

Her eyes seem to be devoid of life and yet, not, her body covered in armor of advanced origin.

And when she continue to look she felt that same warmth as she did before, as flashes from her old dream come to being.

Kaga: Who are you?

???: Atheon.

Kaga:.....

Nothing was said as the dream seem to take a different turn, with everyone now dancing with one another.

Kaga found herself surrounded by people not knowing what to do, as she looked across from where she stood in the mob of people and saw Atheon standing there.

She watched as the highly advanced girl studied the dancing that was happening around them, and proceeded to walk towards her.

We're upon arriving she gently held out her hand as if to silently ask.

"May I have this dance with you".

Kaga didn't know what happened but her body moved on her own, gently cupping her hand with hers the two of them the other way to the dance floor. We're a soft Melody could be heard as the two of them made their way to the center and began their gentle dance.

Time was frozen for the White Fox as once again her eyes stared into hers, as their bodies twist and turned in unison, dancing to the music around them.

No words were said as they became the highlight of the show, with the world around them fading away as they continue to focus on the two of them.

As their hearts became entwined, their eyes stare deeply into each other.

As Kaga began to feel the warmth gently grasping her heart.

Kaga: 'it has been such a long time since I felt like this, just who are you atheon?'

As the song came to its conclusions so did the dream as reality faded to Black, and she woke up within the world of reality.

In the outside world.

Kaga opened her eyes, as her eyes met with the beaming golden light of the sun, she rose from her bed as her hand rested on her heart.

Kaga:.... That dream, she was in it again? Just who is she?

She looked up at the sapphire blue sky.

Kaga: Atheon... Who are you?

And cut, there you have it ladies and gentlemen I hope you like this.

Now know that this is just a special, not actually a real chapter for the story. But the only thing that really is "Canon" is the relationship that is going to be forming between the two.

Just want to give a little sneak peek.

Also I'll be having an actual chapter of this story tomorrow. Or the weekends depending on how everything goes.

Anyways hope you all enjoyed it.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

DIO OUT!!!!!!!!!