Chapter Nine

Atheon and Kaga stood before the elite members of the siren and there reactions were that of two different things.

Kaga, even through she and her sister were semi aligned with the sirens was wondering why such a powerful member of there forces were here to try and kill them.

While Atheon on the other hand was well.... Completely blank she showed zero signs of worry or even feeling the slightest bit scared. And Kaga seeing this couldn't tell weather for not this was genuine fearfulness or just a front she was putting on.

But when her hand changed to that of her Line Rifle as she pointed it at the head of this Siren did Kaga figure out just HOW unafraid she actually was!

It's not that she's scared, but even with her powerful reputation and frightening combat ability's even when compared to all of division one, she still treads very carefully at the sight of one of these high-power Sirens. But her partner on this assignment was just there with her weapon pointed at her skull with a black expression.

Kaga looked at the siren who seemed to sweat a little at the sight of the weapon which is quite known for blowing apart her species skulls apart. But even with the genuine nervousness she still kept her cool and still weird that bloodthirsty grin.

"Owwww if would seem that our problem figure wants to play~ well not matter because quite frankly SO DID I!!!!!"

She flew through the air and headed straight towards Atheon as she remained silent and stationary.

"ATHEON MOVE OUT THE WAY!!!"

But she did not, her eyes with there pale blue light scanned the charging siren.

[Scan completed, target traveling at approximately 138 mph, time until reach 1.8 seconds. Countermeasures activated.... Beginning activation of Temporal Shockwave.... Action completed. Mission log updated, exterminate the siren.]

Within the blink of an eye, when purifier was about to reach the most powerful axis mind, said mind in response lifted her leg and slammed it upon the oceans surface.

A massive amount of water shot into the air as it ascended towards the sky, the shockwave that had been unleashed ripped there the calm sea causing waves to form as the siren was sent flying back, crashing into the waters surface she glared at the Ultra unit. Who's calm dead eyes stared back into her life filled optics.

"Damn you, you got me with a cheek shot well no matter! That's the fun of this anyways! Seeing why my new toys could do before I break them!!"

Kaga wonders how her partner was going to strike down the sirens assault but realizing that she would be depending on her made her swell in disgust as she would relay upon NO ONE! She conjured her planes as they began to swarm and bombard the elite siren, but thanks to her durability it didn't do to much damage but that didn't matter. She was being pushed back which was more then enough for now.

Atheon seeing this enemy who challenged her to this battle being pushed back felt something in her, a strong feeling which felt like it meant something but quickly vanished as her usual blank facile structure returned a second later.

Her mind began to process the next move, scanning the oceans surface and the siren which was being beaten back by Kaga, a sudden click happened as she came up with the best way to end this now.

Her feet angled themselves so when she powered up her hover function, it created a repulsive force below her feet which sent her flying. The winds howl was strong as it blew her hair back as she moved so fast that a mach cone formed around her.

Her charge alerted the siren as she could hear the explosive force of her breaking the sound barrier like it was nothing! Her golden eyes would meant her pale blue eyes as she watched in slow motion as her hand reached out and...