V

Beyonces Pov

It was the next day, I saw Onika with her friends this morning and I've also noticed Meeks been attached to her hip this whole time. I watched in annoyance as his hand snaked down to her ass and she immediately put distance between them.

"That nigga is desperate." Aubrey said watching the scene.

"He's starvin." Robyn agreed. She poked me in the cheek and I turned to her in annoyance.

"What?" I asked and she mocked my attitude before actually telling me what's up.

"You asked her yet?" It was Friday, the game was today and I only had so much time to ask. "Looks like Meek beat me to it." I mumbled and I heard her smack her lips.

"She doesn't even like physical contact with the nigga, I've seen so many dudes ask her out and she's said no to each one." She says. That made me slightly worried.

"She's not playing nice this year Bey. I think she wants a genuine good time and not some sweaty palmed idiot to take her this year." She said, I knew she was trying to hype me up but my anxiety sky rocketed.

"What if I'm that sweaty palmed idiot?" I fired back.

"Then put deodorant on your palms." Aubrey said I groaned, his ass was no help either.

I had to man up—well women up. I couldn't ask her right now, we were in the hallways and she was being dragged every which way today.

"I'll ask her in Bio today." I decided and heard the small cheers of my friends.

The bell was going to offically ring in about a minute so I rushed to my class saying bye to my friends. She was there before me, not surprised.

She looked up and saw me and immediately smiled, her dimples flashing at me and a little bit of my confidence was gained when I realized she smiled asoon as she saw me.

I sat down next to her, should I ask her right now? No—well maybe—

"Hey—" I was cut off by the teacher suddenly talking and I was so tired of my time being interrupted wuth her. She must've heard my "hey" because she turned her head towards me.

We shared a glance and she whispered, leaning close and I so desperately wanted to hug or have some kind or close contact. Her perfume or scented lotion smelled so good, "Tell me later." she whispered and all I could do was nod.

The teacher explained the lab we were going to be doing, I listened for my grade but my mind was really on the girl next to me.

"Your partner is who you sit next to." Our teacher finished saying and I heard some groans but I was happy. "Partners!" I said nudging her and she giggled a bit at my excitement.

"What's so funny?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing, that was just cute ya know?" She said standing up getting ready to get our supplies and I was more focused on the fact she called me cute.

I watched her walk away to wear the safety goggles were. She came back with 2 pairs of them and I decided to get the beakers we'd need.

When I went up to get them I heard a few guys talking and I recognized Meeks voice. "Yeah I got that pussy on lock, she's totally into me." I knew he had to be talking about Onika and I was annoyed with the display he tried in the hallway and the way he's talking about her now.

Keep calm Bey, he's not worth your time nor is he even worth hers. Why does she even give this guy the time of day? Why is he even in AP bio?

I walked past him and towards her setting down the beakers. "You ready?" She asked putting on her safety goggles and I did aswell.