High School Crush (Math Teacher!Luke x Music Teacher!Y/N)

Summary: The youngest faculty members of this High School seem to be inseparable. 
This is an NSFW story. If you feel uncomfortable reading stories like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Smut / Penetrative Sex / Woman on Top / Unprotected Sex / Fingering) (The whole story is on 3rd Person POV. It is different from what I am used to writing, but I actually liked experimenting with it.)
(Request: 80SBLVEPRINT) (Words: 6.6k) 
--

It was only natural that Luke and (Y/N) would become inseparable. They are way younger than the rest of the high school's faculty, only in their mid-20s, while the rest of the teachers are in their 30s, 40s, even 60s. So the two youngsters, as they are ironically referred to by their co-workers, banded together. It started with a simple lunch; Luke, as the longer-working math teacher, joined the fresh music teacher at her first lunch break, on the very first day she worked at the school. Then lunch became a habit for them, they were seemingly spending every single one of their breaks together.
The problem for Luke came when they started seeing each other outside the school premises. (Y/N) was a completely different person, rid of the professional mask she felt like wearing at school to commence respect from her colleagues who babied her and were ready to call her out at every little mistake she made, to prove to each other they are the best. Luke felt like someone understood him when she shared that with him over a beer at a small bar near her house.
The understanding made him feel good, seen... And then it went downhill. He started feeling his cheeks redden every time she smiled at him, then thoughts of her curling up to his chest and falling asleep started filling his head.
He tried to convince himself that she was just in his head because they spend a lot of time together. But of course, there was more, there is always more.

"A penny for your thoughts..." (Y/N) snaps him out of his thoughts, taking a seat at their usual table. She has been looking at Luke for a few minutes now, deciding whether or not she should disrupt him by joining him.
"Hmm, I am pretty sure that the x y equation I will put on the test tomorrow is not even worth a penny. What's for lunch?" He asks her, fixing his hair so it doesn't bother him while he eats. It is Tuesday, so that means (Y/N) was in charge of lunch today. And talking about food is way better than staying with his thoughts right now.
"Smoked salmon with cherry tomatoes, cream fresh, cucumber and dill, on pumpernickel bread. I think you'll like it." She replies, passing him one of the two Tupperware in her shopper bag.
"Sounds delicious. Thank you."
"Try to top it off on Friday." She giggles, opening her lunch.
"You will have to deal with the sandwiches from the bakery near my house. I have tests to mark..." He groans and she gasps, pretending to be offended.
"I don't even deserve an hour of your time to make me lunch?" She asks him, causing him to roll his eyes.
"I am sure you can find it in your heart to forgive me for this week."
"Hemmings, every week you have the same excuse."
"It is because I have to mark tests every week."
"Maybe you should try not loading the poor student with a shit pile of tests." She suggests as he takes a bite from his sandwich.
"Are you kidding me? The other math teacher is giving me shit for how little tests I give." He chuckles, looking around to make sure he wasn't heard.
"Anyway, simple sandwiches are not acceptable. You'll have to sacrifice time to feed me." She jokes, laughing that beautiful, melodic laugh that makes Luke numb.
"You know you are a huge pain in my ass, right?"
"A huge pain in your huge ass..." She points out, making him roll his eyes at her snarkiness.
"Why was I even nice to you when you first got here?"
"Oh, come on... You know you love me." She flicks her wrist, brushing his comment off.

And Luke has to pause for a second, trying to hold himself from admitting that he does love her, but not in the way she thinks. Correction, more than in the way she thinks.

"They are totally dating. Look at them... Have you seen them apart since she came here? They are not even trying to hide." Becca states, pointing at the two teachers, chatting over their lunch. It is not her fault the pair has been shamelessly flirting in front of everyone, and that makes it right for her to gossip about them.
Rumor has it that the two teachers were caught kissing behind the bleachers during Sports' Day, but this is not a rumor Becca started.
"I mean, they look cute together." Jess replies, looking at her math teacher blushing over something her music teacher told him.
"I know, right? They are adorable." Becca sighs; she admits she had a crush on the math teacher, but he is too old for her liking. She knows it would be creepy of him to even respond to her crush. So when she realized that Mr. Hemmings and Ms. (Y/L/N) are unnaturally close to one another, she became too invested in their love story. As the rest of the school did as well.
"Are we even sure they are dating? They might be just friends..." Roni chimes in. She does not particularly enjoy gossip, and she admits it is kind of weird for students to be all over their teachers' business.
"Oh, hush. They are totally dating. Why else would they be so close? Just look at the way he looks at her." Jess adds, pointing discreetly at the pair. Like Becca, she is too invested in this particular relationship. It is not like there is anything else that is interesting at this school.
Roni sighs, deciding this is not her fight to fight, and that it is best if she lets her friends in their little fantasy.