ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖 & 𝕆𝕦𝕣 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕤

Rosabelle's POV

We were looking at the hallway while walking with our bags until we hear some music playing. Making us wonder who was playing that.

We turned around and we walked to the music in one of the rooms, and Andy has his hand on the doorknob.

"Um, Andy I don't think that we're supposed to go inside without—" I started talking.

He didn't listen and well he opened the door revealing an older girl with short blond hair wearing a black shirt, pants, a black belt, and a black hat.

She was startled when she saw us, it looked like she was caught.

"Jesus. Don't you or your sister hear of knocking?" Kyle scoffed.

"Yes we do know how to knock." I said.

We heard Mrs. Simpson say something.

"Andy, Rose did you two find-" Mrs. Simpson asked us when she saw Kyle with a small something that is smoking 🚬. "What? Are you crazy? Give them to me." Mrs. Simpson asked in disbelief.

"Come on Joanne." Kyle looked down.

But Mrs. Simpson took a small box away from her.

Joanne: Phil will shoot you if he catches you again." Mrs. Simpson lightly scolded her. She kneed down to us. "Andy, Belle, this is Kyle. She's staying with us too." Mrs. Simpson smiled.

"Charmed," Kyle said, sarcastic that she's not holding the thing anymore.

Then Mrs. Simpson saw her bag that her clothes are still in it.

"Kyle, what is this? You've been here for three weeks. Why haven't you unpacked?" Mrs. Simpson asked Kyle when she touched her clothes.

"What for? I never spent more than a month in any home." Kyle scoffed and was holding a magazine.

We looked at her.

"With that attitude, I can see why. Come on, put these things away, and then, would you do me a favor and help me get dinner started." Mrs. Simpson said.

Mrs. Simpson grabbed Andy's and my ballet bags before she heard Kyle's voice.

"Can't. I got to work tonight." Kyle declined.

"Kyle, this is the third night in a row and I would really like it if you spend time with the family," Joanne said, hoping Kyle would be more understanding.

"I need the money. I'm going to be on my own next year." Kyle slightly smiled.

"Yes. Until then you're with us, okay?" Mrs. Simpson said.

Then we walked out of her room.

"Come on Andy, Rose" Mrs. Simpson was leading us to the hallway again.

"Bye," Andy said.

"It's nice to meet you." I said.

"I think you two are going to be happy here." Mrs. Simpson said.

We were walking to the hallway before Mrs. Simpson stopped us and showed a another door.

"This is your bedroom Andy right here." Mrs. Simpson said to Andy.

She opened a door that shows a blue-colored bedroom from the walls to the curtains to the bed where the bed had different patterns of blue and red. We also saw there was a bench like a chest filled with toys and there was a chalkboard, a lamp on the bedside table.

We were smiling as the room was really pretty.

Mrs. Simpson kneed down to our height while smiling.

"I made those curtains just for you two. I bet blue are your favorite colors. Take a good look around you two. I'll start to unpack for you, Andy." Mrs. Simpson smiled.