1

The Next Day:

While the women stayed with Izuku, the men and Nana went with Nezu to go to AM's house to ask him where Izuku is because if Nezu knew right AM would think that Izuku would be up in his room doing something. 

Once they got to AM's house the Bakugo's and Todoroki's outside of his house.

Endeavor: What are you guys doing here?

Nezu: Simple we are here to see if Izuku is here.

Mitsuki: What are you talking about?

Nezu: You'll see once we get in here.

Endeavor: Ok.

All of them went to the front door and opened the door and walked into AM's house. Nana stayed outside with a hood on so that nobody could recognize her.

Inside the house:

AM: What do we owe the pleasure?

Nezu: We are looking for Izuku.

AM: Why are you looking for him?

Nezu: He's working for UA and the Hero Commission.

AM: Why didn't I know about this?

Nezu: Because it has nothing to do with you.

AM: Yes it does.

Nezu: No it doesn't, the Hero Commission specifically did not want you to know because you are his family.

AM: What was it about?

Nezu: I'll tell you if you show me where Izuku is.

AM led them up to Izuku's room and once they opened the door they had saw that nothing was in his room beside his bed. Everybody was shocked to see that nothing was in there besides the bed that he had slept on.

Nezu: So where is the AM.

AM: He was here last night.

Nezu: Are you sure about that?

AM: What are you talking about, I saw him yesterday come inside the house.

Nezu: I know you are lying so come clean before things get ugly for your family.

AM(Sweating): What are you talking about.

Hiashi: You better tell the truth about why Izuku isn't here.

AM: Why are you here Salamander.

Hiashi: Can I not see my son, Yagi

AM: What are you talking about?

Hiashi: You know exactly what I'm talking about, but the question is do you want me to tell them what you did with Inko.

AM(Sweating): You don't need to do that.

Inko came home and started hearing the commotion that was going on near Izuku's room and when she went to go and see Hiashi standing therewith the Todoroki's, Bakugo's, Mr. Yaoyorozu, and Nezu. She made eye contact with Hiashi and saw the hatred in his eyes.

Hiashi: Look who decided to show up.

Everybody looked where Hiashi was looking.

Hiashi: The person that lied about Izuku being my kid so that she could abuse him and try to kill him.

The Todoroki's and Bakugo's all were shocked to hear about that.

Mitsuki: What are you talking about?

Nezu: Well, since Hiashi said it, I guess I'll tell you all what Izuku did.

Endeavor: What was that?