4

When Izuku woke up the next morning, he couldn't get up and saw that there were 2 bodies on top of him. He then proceeded to go and give them both a kiss on the forehead.

Izuku(Whispered): I love you both.

Making both girls that were faking them being asleep.

Izuku: So you both were awake.

Momo(blushing): Why did you do that BAKA?

Izuku: I just wanted to see your reactions.

Momo: Now it's time for payback.

Momo then moved up to his face and started to kiss him and he started to kiss back because he was letting his heart take over. It was telling him to kiss her back. Jirou then started to kiss him after Momo back off of him and the three of them had a make-out session that lasted about ten minutes before they heard people coming to his door.

The door opened and they saw that it was his father.

Hisashi: The food's ready if you three want to eat.

Izuku: Ok, we'll be down in a minute.

Hisashi left and went back to the kitchen to wait on them, while the three of them went and put on clothes. After they finished putting on clothes, they went to the kitchen to go and eat food.

After they finished eating, Nana came to the kitchen and told them that they were going shopping to go get them some clothes. They then went and left the house to go to the mall.

Once at the mall they went to all the different types of clothing stores so that the three of them could go and pick out the clothes that they wanted. They also went and hung out at different parks while they were out.

Once they got back home, they started the training because they all needed to control their quirks. They trained for the rest of the day, and then after they finished training they got cleaned up and went and got some food. Then they all went to bed.

The first year, Izuku had the hardest time training because he had to control his Psychic quirk. The good thing was his fire quirk was easy to control, and with the help of his father and grandfather, he got his control in half of a year. Momo and Jirou got their quirk about 25 percent master. They were also training to not be able to have a drawback, and that was a reason that they didn't have it mastered too.

After another 5 years, the three of them mastered their quirks to the point that they didn't get tired of using their quirks. Izuku had grown to 6'7" and about 240 pounds. Momo was 5'8", and Kyoka was about 5'1". 

They all still trained but they had up their training to make it more difficult for them. The training was so grueling that his dad told them to stop doing it because it would cause permanent damage to their bodies.

Also, Izuku, Momo, and Kyoka got married, and the whole event was small because they only had about 20 people at the wedding. It was the best thing that happened to the three of them, and now they can live in peace for life if they wanted to. The thing was they wanted to be Heros just like Izuku's father and grandparents.

Izuku and his father also changed their last name to Shimura-Todoroki. His grandparents were happy to see that their names would live on, especially Nana because Hisashi and Izuku were the last of her family.

Hisashi found somebody that loved him for who he was and didn't care about his money or any of the fancy things that he had. The family was very welcoming to her, and also Izuku, Momo, and Kyoka to the point that they called her mom.

Izuku also showed Momo and Kyoka all of the music that he had made throughout the years, and some of the songs were bad to the point that they got even madder about the pain that he had to go to, but also the other songs were happy. They found out that some of the songs had people of the Commission in them.