3

As the plane flew to the island, everybody would play games and eat if they weren't asleep because the play ride was about 15 hours. All of them slept like half of the flight and the other half you can guess.

Once they got to the island they met up with David Shield, who was excited to see Izuku. He also knew what was going on with Izuku because he was the one that was going to make his suits when he got older so he need to keep taps on Izuku. The only way to do that was to go through the Commission.

The Commission told him about what happened to Izuku and who did it. They also told him about what AM and Inko did to him, so David had lost all respect for his close friend for a long time and Inko. 

Once the 5 of them found David, he went and showed them to he would be putting on the arm, Izuku. Once he showed him the arm and put it on him which took about 2 hours because he had to put some pieces that would connect the arm to his body. After that, he went back to Hiashi.

David: He won't need another arm because his arm will grow with his body.

Hiashi: That's amazing to hear.

David: So how long are you guys going to say here?

Hiashi: We are going to stay a week here and then we are going to go back home and get Izuku, Momo, and Kyoka signed up for school and start their training for when they go to UA.

David: So are you happy to know that you have a kid.

Hiashi: I'm beyond happy because I always wanted a kid, but after Inko, I just never wanted a relationship after what she did to me.

David: Well, I think you should try and find someone to date so you don't regret it later in life you are still in your 27.

Hiashi: I guess you are right.

David: You did have an age difference between you, but find someone that truly loves you.

Hiashi: I guess you are right about that, I did try to make it work, but she didn't and see where we are now.

David: Yeah, she just wasn't the right one.

Hiashi: You got that right, I guess I'll find someone that truly loves me.

David: Now that's the spirit, Hiashi.

Hiashi: I guess, I'll get going and see what Izuku is doing right now.

With Izuku:

He is with Momo and Jirou and they are watching a movie and chilling because he was still getting used to his arm because it felt weird for him to move it. During the movie, Izuku fell asleep because of the medicine that he took to take away the pain. So both of the girls moved closer and cuddled to Izuku and then they fell asleep with him. 

After a few hours, they all woke up and then went and got some food because they were hungry. Then they went and met up with David again to check and see how he felt about the arm. When they got there, Izuku was set up on the table so that he could see how it was on him.

Once he saw how it fit on Izuku, he knew that the arm would last for a while, the only thing that would make him need another arm would be if someone could find something to damage a Vibranium. With that, David was fine with it and felt them go back to what they were doing.

Over the week that they were there, Hiashi started their training earlier because he wanted them to be ready to start the harder training when they get back home and it takes about a week to do so. He didn't want to at first, but thought over it and knew that he had to get Izuku more used to using his prosthetic arm.