2

While the males and Nana were over at AM's house, the women stayed with Izuku and while the women were with Izuku this is what happened.

Mrs. Y: So Izuku, what do you like to do in your free time?

Izuku: Well, there is a lot of things that I like to do in my free time, but if I was to name one that would have to be that I like to sing.

Kyoka: What do you sing about?

Izuku: I sing about my life, but mostly about how I feel.

Mrs. Y: What do you mean by that?

Izuku: I mean about how I feel about what is going on in the world.

Kyoka: Do you have any of your music with you?

Izuku: No, I started to move everything out of my house and today was going to be the day that I moved out, but then this happened.

Mrs. Jirou: So where did you put all of your stuff if it isn't at AM's house.

Izuku: I hid it with someone with the Hero Commission because they knew what was happening to me.

Mrs. Y: Why didn't they do anything for you?

Izuku: They were trying to that's why they have all of my stuff, but I couldn't use walk out one day with all my stuff. It would look weird and AM and Inko would get suspious about it.

Mrs. Y: I guess you are right about that. 

Izuku: How about you guys, you all look like you have a happy family.

Mrs. Y: Yes, we try are best to be a happy family, but you know that you can't be happy all of the time.

Izuku: I know what you are talking about, I tried to be as happy as I could, butnobody cared about it.

Mrs. Y: Are you going to be happy going with your dad?

Izuku: I don't know because I don't know what people are going to think of me, even though I have a quirk. America could be totally different from here.

Mrs. J: you have a point, most countries don't care about if you have a quirk or not. Japan is the only country that care about if people have a quirk or not. That's why we are send Jirou with your dad to live with him, but we didn't know that your were related to him.

Izuku: I don't think anybody knew about that besides Inko and AM.

Momo: Wait so Kyoka is going to America.

Mrs. J: Yes.

Mrs. Y: You are also going to live with Izuku too, so don't worry about it.

Momo: Wait, so when are we going to go to America.

Mrs. Y: You both we suppose to go tomorrow, but I think you are going to have to wait a little bit longer.

Momo: I don't care, I'm just happy that I get to stay with Kyoka.

Kyoka: I'm also happy about that too.

Mrs. Y: You both better help Izuku when you get there.

Both(Blushing): Ok.

Mrs. Y: Do you both like Izuku.

Both(Blushing): N-no.

Mrs. J: You don't have to lie about it.

The both went to them and whisphered.

Both: We love him.

Mrs. Y: Well that gives you even more of a reason to help him.