(30) Rosy hues

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Jungkook stood in front of the full-length mirror, double-checking his reflection for the dozenth time. He drew a shaky breath as he fiddled with his suit, a baby bump visible through. 

"Need some help with that?" Jimin's sweet voice made him jump, he hadn't realised he was so caught up in his own thoughts as the older omega approached him. 

Jungkook turned to face him, smiling gratefully as his hyung pretended to straighten his already perfect suit. 

"It's not like you to be so twitchy, Kookie"

"I can't help it" Jungkook was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet. 

Jungkook being the unique beta with healing abilities, the pregnancy wasn't tiring at all. It was all smooth, he just felt heavy around his stomach and that's all. The morning sickness was over in the third week itself and there was no pain, thankfully. He and his babies were perfectly fine and healthy. 

They did the gender reveal a week back and found out they were having twins, a princess and a prince. They couldn't be any happier, plans did change a little because they hadn't thought about twins but they were content and that was what mattered. The twins were good to their mumma, not tiring him much and being calm. 

"I just want it to start already, I need to see him!"

Jin chuckled from the other side of the room, smoothing down his dark-grey waistcoat. 

"You saw him last night, before we came here"

Jungkook pouted, 

"It's not the same thing! Last night was the first time in over a year when I didn't have my Taehyungie next to me. It felt- wrong!"

"You always were a greedy child" Jimin rolled his eyes 

Jungkook gasped, his Bambi eyes widening.

"Is it greedy to be in love?" 

"It is when you act like this. Try not to crush the life out of him as soon as you see him"

Despite his harsh voice, Jungkook detected the amusement in his words and relaxed. Of course he was being clingy, he was a unique beta, he was naturally like that but his heart was threatening to jump out of his ribcage if time didn't move any quicker.

Jin fastened a tiny blue rosebud to his lapel, his eyes sparkling as he smiled.            

"I'm so happy for you, Jungkookie" His voice came out breathy and he wrapped his arms around Jin for a hug but he pulled away. 

"Careful, you'll wrinkle my suit!"

Jungkook laughed and hugged him anyway. Jin clapped his hand on Jungkook's shoulder with a beaming smile.