When she's upset

When she's upset

1. She likes her space when she is upset; giving her time alone is usually an excellent way to let her cool off, not that she doesn't want you around her at this point. She is often worried that she will say something she doesn't actually mean when feeling that way.

2. She will pretend that everything is okay, but deep inside, she lets everything bubble up to breaking point. This is usually in a distressing situation, but it can also go for when she feels like crying.

3. The silent treatment.... This one is mainly when it has something to do with someone or something. If she is upset with you, then you can be sure to get the silent treatment!

4. Anger. This one is pretty self-explanatory. When she gets upset, her emotion can often flow towards anger or annoyance. (Inserts aggressively pushing player 240 into the wall)

 (Inserts aggressively pushing player 240 into the wall)

5. It's a little known one about her as this is tied to number one. While on her own, she will let everything out. Screaming, shouting, and crying for all she has within her. This is only when she is at her most vulnerable.

6. One thing that always manages to cheer Sae-byeok up no matter the situation is a hug from her little brother. Even being in his presence is enough for her.

7. Hugs and kisses from you are a surefire way to cheer this goddess up. Once you've given her the space and time she needs to gather her thoughts, she will always come back wanting to see you and only you. She needs to hear your reassuring words.

8. If the hugs and kisses don't seem enough on the day, then you visit a different kind of measure to get her positive thoughts back. You remind her that Jeju Island is a place where the two of you can visit; you remind her of the goal to being her mother across to South Korea, which always lights a fire underneath her.

9. Reminding her that you love her..... It's a pretty common one, but it works all the same with her. A little reminder of your love towards her is always something Sae-byeok loves to hear.

10. This is something that I plan on writing for her, so I wanted to include it on this... A date night with the girl you love is one of the BEST ways to get this girl perked up. How can she resist the wonderful times that you two create every time date night comes around. Whether it be out in the city or a quiet one in your home, she just loves to spend time with you.

A/N

Let me know if you have any others! I would love to hear your opinions on this! :') Plus, if you haven't already, please watch My name on Netflix; it is so damn good, and I may be writing something for the main character.... <3