Chapter 36-little_Unhappy_girl

#Dear Me

Name:@little_unhappy_girl

Age:16

What advice would you give your younger self?

#Dear Me

Hey there younger me. You know all those idiots from your class that are making fun of you? Guess who will be saving their asses at the end. You.

You know that boy that you think is your best friend and the best thing that could happen to you? Yeah, he will walk out of your life like nothing ever happened, like it was all a joke. Don't give him too much of attention.

Don't stress too much about your finals, you will get into that school you want with no problem.

You know that girl who you tought is always so obnoxious and shallow? Yeah,she will become your best friend and your shoulder to cry on.

You know that boy who you thought you could never love and never be friends with? He will save your life numerous of times and he will show you are worth it, no matter what you say.

You know that girl who is suposed to be your best friend and to always be there for you? Yeah,she will fuck you off when you most need her. But don't stress too much about her. She is a nobody.

All in all don't stress too much, don't cry too much and don't care too much for stupid dumbasses that hate you. You will make it. You will survive. You will live.

#Dear Me - What advice would YOU give your younger self?

Well, this may be strange to everyone, but this is #Dear Me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to follow me, like and comment below if you like to join this book. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you later!!!

Rember to follow little_unhappy_girl