02x11 - By the Light of the Moon

Waking up in her own bed with a throbbing headache was not something that Mira expected nor wanted. Especially since she woke up to a buzzing noise. Groaning, she answered the phone.

'What?' she grumbled, getting out of bed to find an aspirin.

'Glad to see you're still alive little witch,' said a familiar voice.

'Really Damon? I'm older than Bonnie,' Mira said, grabbing a glass from the kitchen, and filling it up with water.

'Yes but you're short so the name still works,' chugging the water and throwing back the aspirin, Mira didn't answer. 'How're you even still alive?'

'I have no clue,' Mira lied. 'All I know is I woke up with an insane headache and was in my bed.'

'huh,' said Damon. 'Well let me catch you up on the recent events of Mystic Falls'

It turns out that whilst Mira was a somewhat accomplice in granting the wish of the doppelganger's suicidal tendencies, things in Mystic Falls went from bad to worse. Jeremy got himself in the tomb whilst getting out the moonstone, and Stefan obviously put his hero hair on and saved Jeremy. So now he was stuck in there with Katherine.

'You know I can just suck up that spell and Stefan's free right?' Mira asked making her way to her closet to pick an outfit. 'Literally just say the word and Stefan's out.'

Picking some jeans, a white top, white converse and a leather jacket, Mira put her phone on speaker and tossed it on her bed, getting dressed whilst Damon thought for a while.

'No,' Damon said after some thinking. Putting on her shoes and making her way out of the house without any food she began to walk to her car. 'Stefan is in there with Katherine. We cant let her get out. We'll find another way.' He said through the speakers.

Mira opened her car door and got in. 'Well the offer is always on the table.' Setting her phone down on the passenger seat she closed the door and done up her seat belt. 'I'm on my way to the Gilbert's. Anything else you need?'

'A boundary spell on said house would be awesome,' said Damon. Frowning Mira thought through all the reasons.

'A boundary spell for who?'

'Elena'

'Ah,' said Mira understandingly. 'She's not gonna be happy with me, you know that right? Literally like Rapunzel.'

'This is nothing like Rapunzel and don't worry she'll get over it. Also, Bonnie is there.'

'Good, I've been meaning to check up on her.' Mira turned a corner onto the street where the Gilbert's house is. Pulling up to their driveway she grabbed the phone and put it up to her ear.

'What're you doing?' Mira asked suspiciously as she heard grunts from the other side of the phone.

'Opening the tomb to talk to my least favorite doppelganger' answered Damon. 'See ya witchy.'

'Thought my name was little witch?' Mira asked and for some reason she found herself smiling.

'Yeah, it didn't suit you,' and with that Damon hung up.

Mira got out of the car and got her bag of essentials that she carried everywhere. It included essential herbs, charms, maps, and even a bit of blood from the scooby members she had met for any locator spells she might need. She still had yet to meet Tyler.

It also included candles which is what she needed. When she walked up to the Gilbert residence she sat on the porch cross-legged, placing five candles around her.