02x15 - The Dinner Party (Part One)

The next day when Mira had awoken she saw immediately that all three Mikaelson ghosts were by her side.

'Are you okay darling?'

'We were so worried about you, oh my god...'

'I'm glad you're okay Miranda...'

'Guys I love that you're here, I do,' Mira said softly, still tired. 'But when you all talk at once I can't understand you.' She sat up in bed and realized she had no idea where she was. 'Do you guys know where I am? Uh, Kol?' she asked.

'Elijah took you to his place,' Kol shrugged. 'Gave up his bed and everything...' he wiggled his eyebrows and winked suggestively and Mira laughed.

'Shut up Kol!' she laughed and she turned to Rebekah. 'What happened yesterday Bekah?'

She looked down and Mira saw tears building up in her eyes. 'We thought you were dead,' she whispered as tears started streaming down her face.

'Hey, hey, I'm not though am I? I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon Bex, I have a promise to uphold,' Mira said attempting to change the subject. 'I'm not dying until you're all undaggered and I can talk to you all at the same time. Plus, you Mikaelson's just won't let me die anyways!'

They all laughed and that's when I felt his presence at the door.

'Hey, 'Lijah,' Mira said turning towards him. The ghost Mikaelson's fell silent. 'Thanks for like not letting me die yesterday. I kinda have a promise to keep with your ghost siblings' She nodded towards the daggered Mikaelson's and smiled.

'That's quite alright,' Elijah found himself smiling a little. 'I imagine they would have some nasty things to say about me if I died.'

'You're absolutely right we would,' sneered Kol and Mira gave him a look causing him to slump down.

'Yeah..' she looked at Elijah. 'I know I told you this but I've been seeing your siblings for as long as I can remember. I consider your siblings family, Elijah, and I'm going to get them back. Not just for you or for me but for them.' Elijah nodded.

'Why would you awaken the pathetic excuses of a Mikaelson' Mira froze, staring straight ahead, her heart rate increasing. Her body shaking all over. Elijah noticed this and frowned.

Mira stood up quickly like a firecracker and looked behind her as she glared at the man before her. He tormented her for years, keeping her awake at night, trying to convince her to un-dessicate him from that tomb in Charlotte.

'I sent you away years ago,' she whispered and Elijah looked at her, utterly bewildered. Her eyes had never been filled with this much fear, not even when facing death just the previous night.

'It seems my wife may have messed with the spell keeping me at bay as punishment for not doing more to prevent the curse. In fact- you're supporting the fact that you'll turn into more of an abomination that you already are.' Her eyes filled with tears. She didn't understand how his words hurt her, but they did. They cut like knives and instantly the three ghost Mikaelson's knew who she was talking to. They tried to comfort her but she didn't hear them. She didn't see the questioning and concerning gaze of Elijah. It was just her and Mikael.

'Shut up,' she whispered, absolutely terrified.

'You and my son are walking mistakes. Bastard children. No one has loved him in all his time on earth so what makes you think someone will love you during your pathetic mortal life? No one has shown you comfort since your mother died and no one ever will again.'

'Shut up,' she said slightly louder, tears streaming down her face.

'My sons and daughter have been a walking curse on this earth for too long. Wake me, and I will end them all, starting with my son, the abomination, you wont even have to endure the breaking of your own curse. My family will be gone and you will be free.'